Unexpected of The Dead

PLS DO NOT SKIP! >~<

(A/N: Before the story begins, I have an announcement. There will be OOCness (Out Of Characterness) in the story. Hope you guys wouldn't mind. Photos aren't mine either. AND ONE DAY THIS STORY WILL UNDERGO MAJOR REQRITE BECAUSE I STARTED WRITING THIS WHEN I WAS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL SO BEAR WITH ME HAHAHA u can see the contrast between the newer chapters and older ones lmao hahaha)

It was a regular day, the sun was shining brightly- trying to fry every being on the face of the earth and the birds were chirping, singing their usual song. For Inazuma Japan, it was another day of tough training...

"Okay, time for training!!" Kudou shouted as the members of Inazuma Japan got ready. "We are going to have a practice match. I will now separate you guys into two groups," Kudou said and began to readout the names on his list. The kickoff started with Gouenji. He ran up the field and kicked the ball to Hiroto. Hiroto dodged Midorikawa's sliding tackle.

"THE MOUNTA-" Kabeyama could day before Hirito ran past him with the ball. Hiroto then kicked the ball to Toramaru.

"TIGER DRIVE!!" Toramaru exclaimed and kicked the ball.

"MAOU THE HAND!!" Tachimukai exclaimed doing his best to stop the ball. But in the end, the shoot went into the goal.

"Good job!!" Endou shouted from the other side of the field. They continued to play until the first half ends.

"I need to go to the bathroom!!" Kurimatsu exclaimed and ran to the toilet. After a while, the second match was about to start. Everyone was waiting for Kurimatsu to return before continuing the practice match.

"He sure is taking a long time!" Endou exclaimed. The others silently agreed.

In the distance, they saw a figure slowly walking- no, that's not the word- limping towards them. It was... Kurimatsu! But there seemed to be something wrong... He skin seems abnormally pale and his eyes seemed to be looking upwards.

"Kurimatsu!! We're all waiting for you!!" Endou exclaimed approaching Kurimatsu. Everyone can't help but feel like there was something wrong with Kurimatsu. From the angle Fubuki and Hiroto was standing, they could see a big chunk off Kurimatsu was taken out from him from the back.

"W-What... The heck...?" Hiroto muttered to himself, a bead of sweat was sliding down his head.

Fubuki went forward and pulled Endou back.

"Fubuki...? What's wrong...?" Endou asked with a concerned look.

"Everyone listen! Don't go anywhere near him!! Don't even touch him!!" Fubuki shouted. Kurimatsu seemed to start walking to the direction of his voice. Fubuki was slightly startled at the change. He and Endou moved backwards as Kurimatsu moved towards them. Fubuki looked around frantically.

"Where's... Where's coach...?!" Fubuki asked, eyes growing wide.

It hit them. It was then they realized that their coach was gone. There smoke was coming out of almost every direction they looked. Screams were heard too. Glimpse of people like Kurimatsu was moving were seen everywhere on the streets outside the school gates.They saw one of the people eating another person. Blood was spilled everywhere. Hiroto then noticed something. The way they stood and the way they looked... These people... They were dead...! Hiroto looked at the dead yet still moving Kurimatsu and bit his lip.

Only a few noticed this. Fubuki and Hiroto glanced at each other seemed to have telepathy communication and both knew what to do. Since they had no weapons, their only hope was to shoot Kurimatsu down with their hissatsu techniques since they have no weapons. Fubuki ran to Hiroto and put the ball in front of them.

"THE BIRTH!!" They both exclaimed and kicked the ball towards Kurimatsu's direction.

"K-Kurimatsu!!" Kabeyama exclaimed. Kurimatsu let out inhumanly roar and the ball hit him.

"What are you guys doing?!?!" Kabeyama exclaimed and ran to Kurimatsu who was now on the floor. Everyone else was in shock.

"He's dead," Fubuki said. Gasps were heard.

"That is because you killed him!!" Kabeyama exclaimed pointing an accusing finger towards Fubuki and Hiroto.

"Souda souda (That's right that's right)!" Hijikata exclaimed, stepping forward. A few others glared at them too.

"He was dead before that happened," Hiroto exclaimed. Everyone fell silent as their minds processed what Hiroto had said. Only Kabeyama seemed unfazed.

"You guys are liars!! Murderers!! I am going to report this to the poli-" Before Kabeyama could finish his sentence, Kurimatsu pulled Kabeyama to himself and but him at the neck. Blood was squirted out everywhere.

Everyone watched in horror. Kurimatsu dropped Kabeyama and stood up. Kurimatsu started approaching everyone else. Fubuki looked around and saw a broom leaning against the wall. He ran to it, broke the brush of leaving only the broomstick. The broomstick was sharp at the tip. He ran to Kurimatsu and thrusted the broomstick ruthlessly through Kurimatsu's skull. Fubuki didn't care even though a little bit of blood got onto his shirt. Kurimatsu fell to the ground.

He stepped on Kurimatsu's head and pulled the broomstick out. The others watched in horror of what Fubuki did to an undead teammate.