Cheering Up and Dreams

Hi, everyone! In the end, I decided to bold the author's notes before and after the chappie. ^^ I'm terribly sorry for the late update. *wince* On with the story!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After that, it rained and rained nonstop. The atmosphere in the clinic was very dense. Ethan's body was already disposed. All of them just sat in the circle. None of them said a thing. All of them was thinking about what just happened. Ethan Samakushi's real name is actually Ethan Makasushi. More than that, he was Fubuki's kindergarten teacher. Ethan had acted horribly to them but in the end, he got bitten. His true identity was revealed just before his death. His favorite student, Fubuki Shirou, had killed Ethan himself. Ethan had requested him to do so. Every now and then, the others would ask if Fubuki was alright. He would just give a smile-all of them knew it wasn't his true smile-and say that everything was alright.

Just then, Yuuka woke up. She sat up and rubbed her eye. Yawning, she looked around and noticed the dark atmosphere.

"Onii-chan (Big brother)?" Yuuka called. Gouenji then noticed that she was awake and went over to her. The others glanced back but then turned away.

"Onii-chan (Big brother) is here. Don't worry Yuuka," Gouenji said with a sad smile.

"Why does everybody look sad? Yuuka doesn't like it when everyone's sad," Yuuka said. Gouenji pulled Yuuka into an embrace.

"I know, Yuuka, I know," Gouenji whispered softly. "Onii-chan (Big brother) doesn't like it either. Let's go over there and cheer them up, shall we?"

Yuuka nodded and stood up. She held her big brother's hands and they walked over to the circle together.

"Ne~ Minna (Everyone)! Let's not be sad, alright?" Yuuka asked. Endou and the other shot her a small, sad smile.

"Yuuka-chan, do you know what happened?" Haruna asked. Yuuka shook her head innocently.

"Ano ne, the man who offered take you to the toilet is actually Fubuki's kindergartener teacher. He got bitten..." Fuyuka said. She glanced at Fubuki nervously after that.

"Yuuka-chan," Fubuki spoke softly. Everyone turned to Fubuki. "Do you know what happens to those who get bitten?"

Yuuka shook her head. "Yuuka only knows people are turning into zombies... If they bite you, it should be okay, right?"

"No, Yuuka. They die. The they get up and bite other people who will also die and bite others," Fubuki said.

"That's why we're running and fighting. We don't want to get bitten by those things," Hiroto eplained. Everyone felt really sympathatic for Yuuka. Why does such a little child need to endure all this? Why does she have to go thruogh the apocalypse? They felt so sorry for her.

"Everything... everything will be alright... right? Everyone- Everyone will work together to survive, right?" Yuuka asked. She seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Yuuka-chan... We don't know how things will work out... But I can assure you that we are doing the best so that all of us may survive," Kazemaru said.

"Naraba doshite minna annani (Then why is everyone so) sad?" Yuuka asked. Her eyes were filled with tears. Everyone looed at each other.

"She's right... We souldnt't be wasting our time on sad things,"

"That's true..."

"Alright then! Let's all be happy! Not just for Yuuka's sake but or our sake as well!" Endou exlcaimed, putting on his signature grin. Smiles started to form on everyone's face.

"That's right!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Indeed,"

Gouenji smiled and bent down to pat Yuuka's head. "Good job, Yuuka. You made everyone happy again," Gouenji said. Yuuka beamed,wiping away all her tears.

"Un!"

Everyone smiled and thanked Yuuka for making them realize they shouldn't dwell on the sad past and move on forward. They spent rest of the day talking and doing what they wanted to do. They had survived a burning appartment, survived zombie attacks and watched someone die. They needed to loosen up a bit. When it was time for dinner, they would take out thier supplies and eat and chat.

Not long later, it was time for bed. Yuuka laid on the couch. The others occupied the floor. Most of the slept on ther bacpacks or stuff.

"Oyasuminasai, minna (Goodnight, everyone)!" Yuuka exclaimed.

"Oyasumi, Yuuka-chan!" everyone else exclaimed in unison.

Everyone then fell into a deep slumber. Well, everyone but Hiroto. Hiroto was thinking about the things that happened today.

'Poor, Yuuka. She doesn't deserve all this suffering... I wonder how the others in Sun Garden are too... Did they manage to escape? What if something bad happened to them?' Hiroto sighed. 'Oh well, I better get some sleep,'

Hiroto slowly closed his eyes. He then fell a sleep. But it wasn't a dreamless sleep...

Hiroto saw a dream. He saw them back in that shop again. This time, Yuuka was with them. Kazemaru and Fubuki were fighting against some men. But they were overpowered. Just when one of the men was about to smash a broken beer bottle into Kazemaru's head, the dream changed. It showed Yuuka being slapped by one of the men and being kicked in the ground. Yuuka fell down in pain. The man began kicking her. Just then, the dream shifted again. All of the men were on the ground. Dead. They then started to rise and attack them.

Hiroto jolted awake once again. He noticed that it was just a dream and began to calm down. Great. Now he was soaked in his own sweat. Hiroto wanted to tell someone about this dream. He felt more reassured if someone knew about it. Who knows? It might be some kind of warning...

Hiroto decided to tell Fubuki about it as he was a good listener and their leader. Plus, he knew that Hiroto had a similar dream before. Fubuki was currently asleep. Hiroto got up and quietly made his way to the sleeping silverette and squat down next to him. Hiroto gave him a gentle shake. Fubuki slowly opened his eyes to see Hiroto staring at him.

"What is it?" Fubuki asked while rubbing one eye groggily.

"I had a dream again..."

These words were enough to make Fubuki wide awake. Fubuki nodded and sat up. Hiroto sat down in front of Fubuki and began to tell his story. Fubuki listened to Hiroto's story intently. Hiroto was grateful for that.

"So... you had a similar dream... It's like its filling you up with what's going to happen in the future... But how did all those men turn into zombies when there weren't even an infected inside the shop?"

"I don't know... But I have a feeling that this is something that will happen in the future. That's why I want to have at least someone know about this..." Hiroto said.

"I see... Now we know how Kazemaru will be injured. He's going to be hit by a broken beer bottle. Yuuka is going to be beaten up and then we're going to be attacked by a bunch of zombies..." Fubuki muttered deep in thought.

"Should we tell the others about this?" Hiroto asked.

"No," Fubuki said. "We don't know if it is true. Yet. But we will tell the eventually. Just... Not now. It might cause panic... The last thing we need is a panic in the middle of a zombie apocalypse..."

"Alright. But I guess we should avoid getting involved with other survivors," Hiroto said and Fubuki nodded in agreement. They then went back to sleep. Hiroto had a slight fear of closing his eyes as he does not want to go though that horrible dream again. But eventually, he let himself wander off to dreamland.
_________________________________________________________________________________

As you guys can see, this isn't a really good chappie... So sorry! :( But this is mainly focusing on Yuuka trying to cheer everyone else up and Hiroto's strange dream. What's going to happen next? Is the dream really going to tell the future or something?^^ Please leave a comment! Thx :)