The Plan

"Since school is over now, I guess there is no point keeping it a secret. The president of the school is the person telling you who the president of the school is," Fubuki said closing his eyes. The others were quiet for a while, thinking of what Fubuki told them, processing his words. Then it hit them. Everyone except Kidou gasped and looked shocked.

"Y-You're the president?!" Endou exclaimed in shock. Fubuki nodded. Endou noticed a silent smirking Kidou with crossed arms. "Aren't you shocked, Kidou?"

"Nope. I was correct. You are the president, the mysterious cloaked figure who patrolled the school," Kidou said.

"As expected from you Kidou. How I wonder how you figured that out..." Fubuki said in an amused tone.

"Well..... When you were patrolling at the corridor early in the morning, I thought I saw you. You thought no one was there and took of the part of the cloak covering your head. Just then, you heard my footsteps," Kidou said.

"I came around the corner. When I did, I saw a glimpse of silver hair running down to the other corridor with a black cloak. And once I stayed back in school. You were in the president room," Kidou continued. "You thought no one was there. You heard my footsteps again and hid under the table. Before you did, I saw a quick movement and caught a glimpse of your pale skin," Kidou smirked.

"As expected of the genius," Fubuki said and returned the smirk.

"Wait, but you were always there for practice. How do we know you are telling the truth?" Haruna asked.

"Is this good enough?" Fubuki asked and took out the card which represents the president. It was given to the cloaked figure when the cloaked figure was chosen as the president. The others just looked in shock. Fubuki took it back and kept it.

"Anyway... What is the plan of getting out here?" Hiroto asked.

"I say we check to see if your families are okay. If you are worried about them, we can take them with us," Fubuki said. Hiroto noticed Fubuki used the term 'your families' and not 'our families' and got curious. So he asked...

"But what about yours?" Hiroto asked before the others could stop him from asking. "Don't worry," Fubuki said. Fubuki went to the bus driver seat and looked at it for a while.

"Anyone knows how to drive a bus?" Fubuki asked.

"I know how but never tried," Haruna said raising her hand. Fubuki moved aside to let Haruna drive the bus. Haruna got into the front sear and took the keys from Endou.

"The engine is going to make some noise which will attract them. Once the engine starts, we will have to go," Fubuki said.

"But there are a few of them in front of us," Haruna said pointing to the few infected students in front of the bus. Fubuki smirked but then it turned into an innocent smile.

"Run them down," Fubuki said in an innocent tone. The others looked at him a little shocked and scared. Shivers ran down their spine as they hear what Fubuki said. They would never had thought Fubuki would say such a... cruel thing.