The Next Day

Hiroto woke up from his sleep. He got ready and went down stairs. Haruna's father was reading newspaper while her Haruna's mother was making breakfast. "Ohayo (Morning)," A voice came from behind him. He turned to see Fubuki coming down the stairs too. "Ohayo (Morning)," Hiroto said. They both then said good morning Haruna's parents.

"So what are today's plan, Fubuki?" Hiroto asked the silver head. Fubuki was silent for a moment. "Well, I think we should see if the others' parents are okay. Do you want to go back to Sun Garden to see if everybody is alright?" Fubuki asked. "Nah. I think they should be alright," Hiroto said. Haruna's father who overheard the two talking joined in the conversation. "How about your parents?" Haruna's father asked.

They told Haruna's parents about the avalanche and the orphanage. Hiroto then knew why the others wanted to stop him from asking in the bus. "I see. I am so sorry," Haruna's father said. "Hiroto. I just noticed something," Fubuki said. "What is it?" Hiroto asked in a curious tone. "We didn't introduce ourselves yet," Fubuki said. "That's right!!! I am Hiroto Kiyama. I am one of the midfielders in Inazuma Japan. But I can also be a striker. Nice to meet you," Hiroto said with a smile.

"Fubuki Shirou. President of the school. Also the striker or defender of Inazuma Japan. Glad to meet you," Fubuki said with a smile too. "You two are up early!" A voice exclaimed coming down from the stairs. It was Haruna. Beside Haruna is Fuyuka. "Ohayo, minna. (Good morning, everyone)," Fubuki and Hiroto said in unison. "Ohayo!! (Morning)" Haruna and Fuyuka exclaimed at the same time. Soon, everyone came down for breakfast. They were eating while giving introductions.

"So... How did you guys manage to escape from the school?" Haruna's father asked. "Well.... We split from the group and followed Fubuki," Endou explained. Fubuki just ate silently. Not bothering to join in the conversation."Errr.... Fubuki, Arigatou (Thank you) again for all the things you have done for us," Haruna said. "Huh? Oh. Your welcome," Fubuki said and continued eating like nothing happened. They then continued eating and chatting.