The Death of A Beloved

Okay... So as you guys know, Haruna and Kidou have lost their parents. But I made Haruna's parents (not her real parents) still alive in this story. Kageyama died so Kidou doesn't have anyone looking after him anymore. And yay! Two chappies in one day! :) Hope this will make up for not updating in such a long time. :P
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Wake... up! Hir.... to!" Hiroto could faintly hear his name being called out. He slowly opened his eyes to see Haruna by his side, calling him to get up. He immediately sat up to see that everyone else have already woken up and are already packing their things, ready to leave the clinic.

"Mou! It took so long to get you to wake up!" Haruna exclaimed and let out a chuckle.

"Gomen (Sorry)! Gomen (Sorry)!" Hiroto exclaimed and quickly started packing up and getting ready. While he was packing his things, he looked up and made eye contact with Fubuki. Fubuki gave him a nod in response. Fubuki still remembers the dreams that Hiroto have mentioned. Good. Hiroto let out a relieved sigh and continued packing.

"Where are we going now?" Endou asked. This question caught everyones attention.

"Let's see... We'e already been to Haruna's house and Fuyuka's house. We just made it out of Gouenji's apartment alive and there's no need to go to my house and Sun Garden as Hiroto say sthey should be fine. That leaves Kidou, Kazemaru and Endou," Fubuki said.

"Um... My parents are not in Japan now. They're both working overseas," Kazemaru said. (A/N: I don't know if his parents are working overseas so please don't blame me if I'm wrong!)

"I see... So. That leaves both of you," Fubuki said lookig at Endou and Kidou. "Whose house should we go to first?"

"Kageyama's dead so there's no need to look for my parents. Our real parents are dead as well," Kidou said.

"I see. Alright. It's settled. Let's go to Endou's house," Fubuki said. Fubuki realised that quite a number of the members of their team have lost their parents.

Everyone finished packing and began going to Endou's house. Endou took the lead. All of the were careful not to make any noise. The number of the infected seemed to have increased. So they have to be extra careful. They passed by a television store to see the televisions still working.

"... seems that there is a city which is free of infected. Let me repeat myself. Free of infecteds! All survivors are now suggested to go there. The city is located in Kansas, Unites States. There seems to be a wall preventing the infecteds from attacking into the city. Place in the city is limited so the city shall only accept parties with at most, ten people. But in order to prevent anyone bitten from coming into the city..." the news reporter went on.

"Did you guys hear that? There's... There a city that's free from the infecteds! We could live our lives there peacefully!" Endou exclaimed.

"But that's all the way in Kansas!" Kazemaru exclaimed.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Gouenji asked.

"Yuuka wants to go there!" Yuuka exclaimed. Everyone turned to Fubuki.

"Let's go to Endou's house first. Then, we can plan our trip to the United States," Fubuki said with a grin.

"Yay!"

The group felt happy and relieved. At least there's still someplace they can go that's free of infecteds.

"But what about our parents?" Haruna asked with worry.

"Well... The city wouldn't allow us to have parties more than 10 people. We can't bring them along... But we can tell them to plan the trip and go to the city too. Then we can meet there, inside of the safe walls of the city," Fubuki said.