Getting Out of Here

The small group quickly made their way to the science lab. They were careful not yo make any sound and bring any unwanted attention from the infected.

"Quick!" Fubuki whisper-screamed as he held the door open for everyone else to enter, making a 'come here' gesture with his other hand. Haruna was the last of them to walk into the science lab. The broomstick she held accidentally hit the door making a loud bang. Everyone's eyes widened in panic as all the heads of the infected's in the corridor turned to them before creepily and slowly making their way to the science lab. Fubuki quickly shut the door and locked it.

"We don't have much time!! Quick choose some weapons and get ready. The sound attracted all the infected in the corridor. If there are too many of them, we won't be able to make our escape," Fubuki said and rushed to where the weapons were. The infected started banging themselves at the door.

"There is also the fact that the door won't hold," Fubuki said and picked up a metal bat. Endou took a spanner. He gave it a few swings and nodded to himself. Kidou took an axe while Fuyuka and Haruna both took a dagger for themselves. Gouenji and Hiroto took a stick, like Endou, swing it around a few times before making eye contact with each other and nodding while Kazemaru took a hammer and studied it before gripping it tight with a determined look on his face. Other than that, Haruna also have the stick that Fubuki gave her in hand.

After everyone chose their weapons, they were ready for their escape. It was also then, the infected broke the door... The small group started to have a panic attack. There were too many infected to fend off even with the weapons. Their only hope is to sneak away or into somewhere.

"Over there," Fubuki whispered and pointed to a door. It was a small storage room. Everyone quickly ran in there as quietly as they can. They locked the door softly and waited.

"Fubuki, how long do you think it we will have to wait until they subside?" Haruna asked quietly, not wanting to attract any of the infected with her voice.

"If you ask me, I wouldn't want to wait," Fubuki said and opened a window. He looked out of it.

"Y-You don't mean you want to go through the window, right?" Endou asked. Fubuki jumped out from the window already. The others rushed to the window to see Fubuki was fine on the bridge which connects the two buildings together. He waved his hand signaling them to come down the window. Endou gulped and all of them followed him. They were connected to another classroom which was empty.

"How do you know the school has this?" Endou asked. Fubuki transferred in not long before the new president of the school was chosen. But the identity of the president was unknown as he or she did not let anyone know who he or she is except for the Vice Presidents who assist him or her. Endou was shocked that the fact that Fubuki that has just transferred in not too long ago knew that there was a bridge that can be entered from the storage room to another building meanwhile he himself who has been in this school for a long time hadn't the slightest idea that the opening to the bridge was right here, in this storage room.

"Because I had to memorize the map of the school," Fubuki stated plainly.

"But only the presidents have to do that!" Endou exclaimed in shock. The school is so big that even with the maps, it's confusing...

"So?" Fubuki asked looking around to see if the coast was clear.

"So you did it for fun?" Haruna asked in an incredulous tone.

"Of course not! I mean who does that? This school is so big," Fubuki said in an oh-so-obcious tone while finally turning to face them.

"Speaking of the president, I wonder who it is," Gouenji said curiously. Fubuki sighed.

"Geez... If you guys are really so devastated, I will tell you. After we are out of this dangerous situation and in a safer place," Fubuki said. The others looked at each other and shrugged. "Come on," Fubuki said running to the stairs that lead down stairs.

The front door was there but the infected students were roaming about there. They hid on the stairs.

"They can't see us so it is kind of pointless to hide," Fubuki stated.

"But I am scared," Haruna said in a small voice.

"Well..... Fubuki had already proven that theory by throwing the wet cloth. But I guess it's better to double-check just in case," Endou agreed.

"I'll go. I believe in Fubuki," Hiroto said and slowly went down the stairs. Endou wanted to stop Hiroto but Fubuki kept an iron grip on him.

Endou then kept quiet. He knew that if he did make any noise, Hiroto would be doomed because he was already down there. The infected did not seem to notice Hiroto. 'So they really can't see me,' Hiroto thought. He picked up a book which was on the ground and threw it to the lockers nearby. It made a loud bang. All the infected started walking to the lockers and banging on it. They quickly took the chance and went outside.

"See? It worked," Fubuki said looking around again.

"Okay. But the question is... How are we going to get out of here without a transportation? I mean we can't just walk out of here. That risk is too high to just walk to where ever we want to go," Fuyuka said. She was silent most of the time.

"I guess we could use the school bus," Haruna suggested. The others nodded in agreement.

"Ummm.... That's okay but..... I don't suppose anyone knows how to Hotwire a car," Fubuki said turning to them.

"We don't have to. I took these before we left the teachers' lounge," Endou said and held up the keys for the bus.

"Good job. Let's get out of here now," Kidou said.

"Remember. If possible, do not engage in a fight. Try to slip past them," Fubuki said. They then made it onto the bus. They made sure they were as quiet as mouse. They got onto the bus and locked the doors.

"We are safe, for now," Fubuki muttered more to himself than the others.

"We are in a safer place now, right?" Fuyuka asked.

"Yeah," Gouenji said.

"Speaking of safer places, you said you would tell us who the president is once we get to a safer place. So who is it?" Endou asked with curiosity. Everyone turned to Fubuki. Fubuki sighed.