The Story Behind The Cool One

So hello everyone! It's been a while hasn't it? ^_^||| Sorry for the long wait. First, I wanna say thanks to everyone who has read, voted and commented so far. You all gave me the will to write again^^ well anyways, I won't take too long. Do enjoy~

**************************************************************************************************

With Haruna, Adam and Kristian

The sky was getting darker by the minute. They have yet to find a place to rest for the night.

"A-Adam?" Haruna stuttered.

"Yes, my little cute kitty?~" Adam said continuing to walk forward.

"D-Don't you think we should find a place to stay? It's getting dark..." Haruna nearly bit her own tongue for stuttering. She has already decided not to show how much she likes them!

"Hmm... You're right, kitty. Kristian!" Adam exclaimed.

"Ah?" Kristian turned to the redhead.

"Where do you think we should stay for the night?~" Adam asked.

"Who knows," Kristian looked around. Haruna sweat dropped. Even if they are in an apocalypse, those two really were too calm... It's as if nothing in the world matters at all..!

Haruna sighed and told herself to calm down and thinking logically. Where would they stay? Is getting dark... Where would they stay? Where would they stay?? It wasn't long before Haruna heard the sounds of water. It was soothing even though they weren't in such a good situation.

Just then, it clicked.

Haruna collided her fist with the palm of her other hand as a lightbulb practically appeared beside her head.

"That's it!"

Both Adam and Kristian turned to her with a questioning look. She sweatdropped. She hadn't really meant for it to come out so loud. But she continued either way.

"Can you guys hear the sounds of water?"

Both of them paused for a moment.

"I see," Adam smirked. "You're a smart one aren't you, Kitty!~"

He ruffled her hair with a grin on his face. Kristian just smirked. Haruna blushed but did all she can to hide her face.

After that, all three of them started making their way to the source of the water. They had set up four sticks and covered the top and side with leaves. Making a tiny shelter facing the river.

Even though it wasn't exactly sturdy, but it did feel safer than being out in the open. The three of them huddle inside with Adam and Kristian being at the sides and Haruna in the middle.

"So now what?" Adam asked.

Haruna was really embarrassed now. But luckily it had became even more darker, therefore, they shouldn't be able to see the blush on her cheeks. I mean, they really were in a rather awkward distance. The two boys didn't seem to mind at all but she, being the only girl and all with two super hot Korean band members, was embarrassed.

"We eat, you idiot," Kristian said cooly running a hand through his hair.

Adam faked a hurt look as sarcasm laced his voice. "Boo... Kristian just called me an idiot~ I'm so sad!"

"Shut up," Kristian, throwing a packet of nuts to Adam who caught it hastily.

"Ya! It could've hit the stick and our 'shelter' would've fallen down! What's more, our dearest Kitty might get hurt because of your irresponsible actions!" Adam scolded.