Nocturnal Attack

So I'm actually quite surprised that I can update so soon xD Thank you all for commenting and reading. It really encouraged me to write more :DD so enjoy~~
___________________________________________________________________

With Endou, Kidou, Hiroto, Gouenji and Yuuka

They had waited on and on ever since they met each other, Kidou wanting to rush into woods in search for his sister a few times but being stopped by Endou and the others. They were starting to get worried. After hours, no one had shown up yet. Was there something wrong?

"Haruna..." Kidou muttered in worry as he balled his fist. Seriously! Where is she?! Why if she got into trouble or got lost?? Did she even hear what Fubuki had said?? About meeting at where Endou is??? She could be out there in the forest crying and waiting for rescue! What kind of elder brother is he being?! Leaving her all alone! Why is he such a failure?! No, he shouldn't be thinking about negative things.

'Chill Kidou, she's probably fine. She isn't that weak. She can handle herself. She a big girl now. That's right. Calm down and be your usual self, Kidou. She is probably making her way here right now but stopped to rest, that's all. Or maybe she is with someone. Maybe she's with Fuyuka? Or- or Kazemaru and Fubuki? Hopefully she's fine... Who knows, she may be with the idols or one of the adults. Oh gosh. She better not be with the idols or the adults. What if they tried to take advantage of her?! Or make her their slaves and order to carry all their stuff or anything?! Dammit!! Calm down, Kidou! She's probably fine! You have to stay optimistic!' Kidou's thoughts were driving him insane.

Endou and the others seemed to notice this as well. He must be going wild...! They knew how protective he was over Haruna. If anything happens to her, he is bound to blame it on himself for not being with her. Heck, they weren't even sure if he'd still have to will to live without Haruna...!

Gouenji put a reassuring hand on Kidou's shoulder. Kidou looked to him and gave a worried smile.

"Thanks, Gouenji," Kidou said. "I'm alright,"

"Don't stress yourself over things. You're probably over thinking," Hiroto said.

"Yeah. Hiroto no yuutori (Hiroto's right)," Endou said. Endou then tried to change the topic, hoping it would lessen Kidou's worry for Haruna. "So.... Now that we're in the jungle now, we wouldn't need to worry about anymore infecteds now, right?"

"Yeah. Chances are we wouldn't fine infecteds strolling in the jungle. Even if there are some, it shouldn't be a lot like in the city," Kidou said, finally thinking about something else other than Haruna. He knew Endou was trying to make him feel better. He was grateful for having such great friends.

"Then that's good. If we can handle the city, the jungle wouldn't be too hard," Hiroto said. "But we still have to be on the look out. Maybe there aren't any infecteds but we are in the jungle. There are so many dangerous things in the jungle,"

"Like snakes and tigers!" Yuuka added. Gouenji smiled and patted Yuuka's head.

"That's right,"

Endou then looked up to the sky. "It's getting dark..."

"Yeah. I think we should try sleeping on the trees. It would be much safer than sleeping on the ground where ground predators can get to us..." Gouenji said. Kidou took a look at the trees around them and shook his head.

"No. The branches are too thin to sleep on. But we can exactly leave here either," Kidou stated. Gouenji then looked up and noticed what Kidou said was true. He didn't exactly look at the trees when he said that.

"Then we have no choice. I guess we have to sleep on the ground. We should take turns to keep watch. I'll take the first shift so you guys can go to sleep first. Who wants to be next?" Endou asked.