Hurt

They parked the car in the basement of the apartment to avoid others from stealing their car. It's just so troublesome to find another car and hotwire it again. After parking the car, all of them, with the exception of Hiroto, alighted from the car. Endou had to reach in and carry Hiroto out. Endou carried him bridal style. Fubuki was holding s head while swaying, threatening to fall soon. As for Kidou and the others, they were fine.

"How's... Hiroto?" Kazemaru asked staring at the red head.

"I guess he's much better now," Endou said. Just then, Hiroto began to stir. He then slowly opened his eyes revealing those turquoise eyes of his.

"W-What... Happened...?" Hiroto asked looking around. He then realizes that he is in Endou's arms. His eyes widened in shock as he remembers everything.

"E-Eh?! Endou-kun! Put me down!"

Endou did as he was told. Everyone else started laughing. Hiroto blushed. This was because he was being carried bridal style.

"Shouldn't you say something to Endou? He has been taking care of you with the help of Fuyuka," Kazemaru said.

"You should say thank you to Kazemaru too. He caught you before you fell off the car and smashed your head. We were so worried," Endou said. Everyone sweatdropped when Endou said 'smashed your head'.

"T-Thank you everyone! Sorry for all the troubles I've caused and sorry for making you all worry!" Hiroto exclaimed while blushing.

"Shh! We get it! You didn't have to exclaim. Don't forget that we're still in the dangerous open," Kazemaru said.

"Ikuyo (Let's go)!" Endou exclaimed.

"SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" everyone except Fubuki exclaimed.

"Gouenji... Lead the way," Fubuki said weakly.

"Alright. But are you alright?" Gouenji asked.

"I think I won't die... Just hurry," Fubuki said and coughed. Gouenji then lead the way. Everyone else followed behind him. Just then, they reached the lift.

"We live on the 3rd floor," Gouenji said. (A/N: I don't know what floor Gouenji lives on so please don't blame me if it's wrong)

"I don't think it's advisable to use the lift," Kidou said.

"Good point. Let's use the stairs," Kazemaru said. Just then, an infected walked past him. It was so close. He could smell the stench and see the disgusting rotting skin of the infected closely. Kazemaru was frozen in his place. Everyone's eyes widened in shock. Luckily, it past him and walked away.

"K-Kazameru-kun... D-Daijoubuga (Are you alright)?" Fuyuka asked the telnet in concern.

"D-Daijoubu (I'm alright)..." Kazemaru said still in a trance.

"I believe we should get going now..." Fubuki said and coughed. "We don't want them to attack us here..."

"Wow... You don't sound so well," Hiroto said in a worried tone.

"Like I said, I'll live," Fubuki said and started going up the stairs. Everyone looked at each other worried before following behind their leader. They kept climbing the stairs. Just then, they reached the 3rd floor. Fubuki opened the door which leads to the corridor slowly. Just then, the door squeaked! Of all times, it had to squeak here.

"Darn..." Fubuki muttered. "Run and protect Aunt Mika!" Fubuki exclaimed and started running. He ran down the corridor taking down as many as he can. Fubuki ran slower and let Gouenji to take the lead. Fubuki thought he heard someone calling him but ignored it as he was busy fending the infected off of himself. Gouenji quickly ran to their unit and started unlocking the door meanwhile the Fubuki fended him off. The others also arrived and started to help fend Gouenji off. Soon, the door opened and all of them rushed inside. Gouenji then quickly locked the door. The others then quickly barricade the door.