...Who...

Alright here's the another chappie~ Sorry, but it's not really long. Hope you guys like it... Enjoy~ ^^

**************************************************************************************************

Green. That was the first thing he saw.

Blink.

Why's everything so blurry?

Blink.

Where am I?

Blink.

What happened?

Blink.

Slowly his vision improved and his eyes could see things cleared. A... Tree..? Slowly, he sat up. He nearly regretted doing because as soon as he sat up, it was as if someone had brought a hammer and slammed it into his head. He clutched it in pain and slowly looked around.

There were trees everywhere. It was as if he were in a jungle. Why would he be in a jungle...? Strange.. Just then, he saw a girl. It was a girl with long, purple hair. Her face seems slightly dirty as she was resting against a tree. Why would he be with a girl in a forest?

The girl started waking up.

"Ah! Fubuki-kun! Daijoubu (Are you alright)?!" the girl exclaimed.

"Fubuki..?" he muttered. Fear flashed in the girls eyes for a moment.

"It's me... Fuyuka...!" the girl exclaimed, a worried smile on her face.

"Fuyuka...?" he tried to recall.

Just then, the pain suddenly came back, but this times a hundred times worse. He clutched his head and bear with torture. He could hear Fuyuka's blurred-out calls. It was as if she was calling him from far away... But he was too busy dealing with the pain to respond.

Luckily, the pain soon subsided.

"...hear me.?!..lright...?!"

Fubuki slowly looked up. The girl's purple eyes stared down at her, both hands on his shoulder. He didn't know when she had changed positions...

"..Dare (Who).."

Fuyuka's eyes widened as he then said the words she feared the most.

"..Omae wa dare (Who are you)...?"

Fuyuka fell backwards into a kneeling position. Her trembling hands already removed from his shoulder. Her bangs covered her eyes as she looked down. Her whole body seemed to be trembling too. And frankly, she is.

His eyes widened as he watched tears started to fall from her eyes and onto her lap, staining the skirt she has been wearing with tears.

Fubuki's POV (Point of View)

Before I knew it, this girl, Fuyuka I think, started breaking down in front of me... What is going on? Why is she crying? I don't know why but she seems familiar somehow but I can't remember... But the scene of her crying is making my heart ache...

My body moved on its own and reached over to her and pulled her into a hug. Her silent cries started turning into sobs. I put a hand on her head.

"There, there..." I said with a soothing voice. I didn't know why I was doing this but it seemed as if my body was moving on its own accord...

She pushed me away and stared into my eyes, her tears still spilling onto her cheeks.

"Y-You really don't remember? You don't remember anything at all..?" she asked, a tiny bit of hope evident in her voice.

I looked down for a moment. All I could feel was a low thudding in the back of my head. I bit my lip and looked up.

"I'm sorry, but no..." I said. The disappointed look on her face just made my heart ache even more. "Could you... Could you tell me more about myself and what's going on right now?"

I knew this was a selfish question right now considering the fact that she is crying and sad right now but I have to know. Who knows, I might remember and she might not be sad anymore.

She straightened her posture and wiped her tears, lips forming into a smile. But a slightly sad one.

"Sure!"
_________________________________________________________________________

"I see... So that's who I am..." Fubuki said. "Fubuki Shirou... Huh... Seems familiar..."

Fuyuka felt as if her heart was breaking. The story about how she met him and how they got into this situation was over but he didn't show much signs of remembering anything. She left out some parts though. About her hurting him and also him being cruel to the infecteds. But Fuyuka while being sad about his amnesia, also felt kind of happy for the fact that he didn't remember her hurting him because, frankly, she is still guilty about it. It had left a scar in her heart to see him breakdown. Huh, talk about irony. She couldn't even tell if she was happy or sad. She left out one more disturbing thing too.

The lullaby.

It was still pretty disturbing to her. It was so sudden...! He just started singing and smashing the infected at the same time.

"So basically, we're in an apocalypse..." Fuyuka nodded. Fubuki then continued. "And we're kind of like stuck in the Amazons due to a plane crash,"

"Hai (Yes),"

Fubuki sweatdropped. "Well, it's not that I don't believe you but... It really is a seemingly impossible story,"

Fuyuka did the same. Well, what could she do? If she lied to him, what would they do when they mead the infecteds?

Fuyuka then looked Fubuki straight in the eyes.

"You..." Fuyuka summoned all her courage and will. "You have to believe me,"

A gust of wind blew, making her hair sway to the side. But she remained firm, her eyes seemed to be shining as the clouds moved away from the sun. Fubuki's eyes were widened as he stared mesmerized at the sudden will.

After a moment, he put on the most charming smile ever and said...

"...Sure!"
_________________________________________________________________________

After eating a few snacks, they started packing up, about to resume their journey. It was currently morning. Yesterday, Fuyuka had to bring- well, drag- Fubuki under a tree where they rested for the night. She kept watch until it was morning where it was more safer. That was when she rested and Fubuki awoken.

Fuyuka zipped her bag close when she was finished packing. Suddenly, Fubuki lunged at Fuyuka and pushed her away. Fuyuka looked up confused.

"Fubuki-kun...?"

Fubuki brought a finger to his lips and nudged his head to the spot Fuyuka was just at.

"Look,"

Fuyuka's eyes widened.
___________________________________________________________________

So that's the end of the chappie~ And yeah, it's another cliffy sorry /._.\||| hope you guys enjoyed it! Please comment and vote! Thanks!