Yuuka!

Sorry for the late update, everyone! /._.\||| It was the final exams so I gotta put more effort on my studies! :P

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Everyone except Fubuki turned towards the direction of where the sobs are coming from. Gouenji immediately recognized those sobs and stood up. He went to where the sobs were heard and found Yuuka crying. Endou and the others excluding Fubuki also came to the scene.

"Yuuka!" Gouenji exclaimed and ran towards the crying Yuuka.

"O-Onii-chan (B-Big brother)..." Yuuka said looking up.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Gouenji asked softly.

"There's this unknown person in the room trying to eat Yuuka... Yuuka managed to lock him inside the room but- but Yuuka is scared and Yuuka didn't dare to go to where onii-chan (big brother) is because onii-chan's (big brother's) friends were fighting with each other," Yuuka said crying.

"An unknown person?" Haruna repeated.

"I think she is referring to an infected," Fuyuka said.

"By how did an infected get in here when the door is locked?" Hiroto asked.

"T-The door was open at first but then this unknown person came in and started chasing Yuuka. Yuuka managed to lure him into the bedroom and lock him inside. After that, Yuuka quickly locked the entrance door and stayed here until all of you came....." Yuuka said in a quivering voice. "Yuuka kept quiet because Yuuka thought that it is someone else that managed to break in but then I hear onii-chan (big brother)'s voice. But it seemed like a fight so Yuuka didn't go out..."

"Gomen (Sorry), Yuuka," Gouenji said hugging Yuuka. Everyone felt so sorry for the poor girl.

"Gouenji. We should take out the infected," Hiroto said. Gouenji nodded and stood up. They then unlocked the door to the bedroom and slammed open the door. The infected who was banging at the wall changed directions and began walking towards the gang.

"Stay behind us, Yuuka," Gouenji said. Yuuka did as she was told. Hiroto ran forwards and gave a nice good swing to the head of the infected. Yuuka screamed. She did not like what she was seeing.

"There, there. It's alright. It's all over now," Haruna said trying to calm the frightened child.

"Yuuka-chan, do you know what is going on right now?" Hiroto asked bending to her level. Everyone felt sorry for the poor girl when she shook her head.

"Let's go to the living room and we'll explain to you on what is happening," Hiroto said. Yuuka nodded. Hiroto held Yuuka's hand and walked her to the living room.

"I never knew you were so good with kids," Haruna said whispering to Hiroto. Hiroto chuckled. They had no choice but to take out Aunt Mika's body. Fuyuka frowned. They then sat down in circle. Fubuki remained where he was, asleep.

"First off, where is father?" Gouenji asked.

"Yuuka isn't sure," Yuuka said shaking her head. "After a few days of locking himself in the study room, he went for work as usual this morning. I have no school today and nanny went out to buy some food. But it's already so late and both father and aren't back yet!"

(A/N: IF i'm not mistaken, there's this aunt who, I think Gouenji gave his dirty clothes to. I don't know what episode it is. Plus I don't know who she is so i'll just put it as nanny. I hope you guys don't mind. If there's no such character, then just treat it as an OC (Own Character). But I'm quite sure there's this nanny in the series...)