Valentines Day Special! Part 1

So.... I decided to make a Valentines Day Special! Its not a continuation of the story. As you know, they are in the Amazons so it can't be a continuation. I know Valentines Day was on the 14th of February but I finished the story today... So... Hope you guys enjoy it~~ XD Also... All of the 'pairings' here. Like who for example who likes who, those aren't the real pairings in this story. Just for this chappie. I'm still not really sure what pairing I want to use for the real story. The pairings in this chappie are only for this chappie. Lastly, thank you all for reading and voting :) I've got 4k+ reads now... Thank you all so much :D I really appreciate it. Now on with the story :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Fubuki Shirou, Endou Mamoru, Gouenji Shuuya, Gouenji Yuuka, Kudou Fuyuka, Otonashi Haruna, Kidou Yuuto, Kiyama Hiroto and Kazemaru Ichirouta were in ramen shop. Yup, it was Z-Day number who-knows how-many-days-have-passed and they were eating in a restaurant like nobody's business.

What did they do exactly?? They entered a store, take out all of the infected and sat down meanwhile the girls and a few of the guys (Kazemaru, Hiroto and Fubuki) entered the kitchen. And guess what? Some of the food were not yet expired! Yay.

After moments of poking each other, playing, talking, snoozing and yawning, the food came. Delicious-looking ramen came fresh out of the kitchen from the hands of the Iron Chefs. They then started eating- maybe that wasn't quite right- gobbling and slurping ramen. Okay, maybe some of them were eating like a civilized person.

"Guys! I just remembered something," Kazemaru said with a mouth full of ramen.

"Nani (What)?" Gouenji asked, one of those who were eating like a decent person.

"Day," Kazemaru only managed to say one word before gobbling down anything mouthful of food.

"Nani (What)?" Gouenji sweatdropped.

"I see!" Fubuki exclaimed.

"Nani (What)?"

"That's right," Hiroto nodded. "I forgot about that too!"

"Could someone just explain?" Gouenji was starting to get agitated.

"How could we have forgotten?!" Haruna exclaimed in shock.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING-" Gouenji was cut off.

"Today's Valentines Day," Fuyuka said calmly and took a bite out of her meal. Gouenji did an anime fall. How could he have forgotten. Okayy, maybe it is normal to forget something when all you're focusing on is to survive and not be eaten by zombies during a zombie apocalypse...

"Say, do you guys have anyone that you'd like to confess or give chocolates to?" Haruna asked. This question made everyone stop momentarily.

"So you guys do! Who is it??" Haruna asked.

"Well, what about you?" Fuyuka asked, a blush visible on her pale cheeks.

"I- Onii-chan (Big brother)! That's right! I wanted to give him chocolates!!" Haruna exclaimed nervously. "But then the zombie apocalypse came and I never had the chance to!"

'I'm feeling so happy,' Kidou thought crying on the inside.

"Siblings don't count!" Fuyuka exclaimed and Kidou did an anime fall.

"Why don't we start from... Hiroto!" Haruna exclaimed.

"Eh?! Boku (Me)?!" Hiroto exclaimed in shock, nearly dropping his chopsticks.

"Souda (That's right)!" everyone else in the room exclaimed.

"... Fine..." Hiroto looked down at his ramen. "I was planning on giving flowers to Ulvidia this year... But it's nothing special!!! Really! She's just my best friend!" Hiroto waved his hands in front of him in embarrassment.