Every Cloud has A Silver Lining

First of all, thank you to all of you who have read this story until now! All of your support and comments have once again given me the resolve to continue writing again <3 heartz Sorry for not updating in like 2 years... O.o (Just finished my exam today and another coming in less than 2 months TT^TT) I would like to say sorry in advance if you guys think this is weird. Previously, I did a draft for the newest chappie last year but ended up doing something else this year so yeah.. Not quite sure if it would be a little off.. O.o Anyways, here's another chappie~ yeah, I know it may seem really boring that Fubuki lost his memory and became Mr. Nice Guy again but bear with me. He's gonna be back hehehe^^ (Opps I just said that) Thank you all once again! Now, on with the story~
_________________________________________________________________________

"Don't move..."

Fuyuka froze on the spot. Her eyes darted to the spot she had just been standing at. A... Nest...?! Oh crud... One of the eggs were broken.

"Snakes, looks there," Fubuki said from beside her, pointing to the side. A cobra slid towards them, with a menacing hiss. It bared its fangs at them.

"W-What do we do...?" Fuyuka trembled. She didn't like the idea of being eaten by a snake in the middle of the Amazons.

"We should run. It probably thinks that we broke its eggs.." Fubuki said gripping bag.

"But if there's one here.. Then there probably is another-"

Before she finished. Another hiss was heard. But... It came from behind them.

Oh. Great. They were sandwiched between two cobras now. Splendid.

Fubuki and Fuyuka had their backs against one another. They were going to be doomed like this. The cobras were inching in on them and they did not seem like they want to invite them for some tea.

"Where's North?" Fubuki asked, a bead of sweat sliding down the side of his cheeks.

"On our left," Fuyuka said.

"You go left, I go right. Run straight ahead and don't look back. Cut the trees. I'll be right behind you-"

"But, wait-"

"No time. Now, GO!!"

Fuyuka wanted to retort but Fubuki had sped off. She had no choice but to do the same. She ran as fast as she could while making marks on the trees so that Fubuki could follow her. Soon, she reached a clearing. There was a little wooden cabin.

'Here in the middle of the Amazons?! That seems out of place. Are there any infecteds around?' Fuyuka thought. She slowed into a jog and turned. The cobra was still following her!! Just when she thought she had lost it...

There was nowhere to hide now. She could run into the cabin but that would be dangerous considering there may be an infected in there. She remembered their encounter with that infected-infested village and it wasn't a good one. That was the reason why Fubuki lost his memories in the first place! If only they didn't have to stumble into that village. What should she do?! It's getting closer!

She scanned her surroundings. Ah...!

Fuyuka quickly stepped on the wooden railing on the side of the porch, begging the fragile wood not to crumble under her weight. She then tried to climb onto the roof, her hands shaking with effort.

Please.....!

Fuyuka finally managed to push herself onto the roof, panting as she sat there. She peered down, worried that the cobra may try to climb up the tree just to follow her and get revenge for its baby. But thank goodness, it was gone. To where, she doesn't know but she all she knew she was damn glad that it was gone....