Story Telling

Okay! Let me get things straight! There's not yet a pairing for this story. Yeah and I plan on keeping it that way until I decide so sorry if you guys aren't really happy with this. In some parts you might think it's a pairing but it's not haha. And yeah, I know I haven't updated for a very long time... So I'll try to make this longer and yeah, I know, I should shut up and get on with the story now... Sorry yeah... Anyways, enjoy~~

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

With Fubuki and Fuyuka

Fubuki cursed. He didn't understand! Why?! How?! How did they get here?! They were in the middle of the Amazon Jungle! How could they get all the way here from the city?! Fubuki held up his katana. Somehow this kind of angered him... The crowd started to surround them, cutting of their exit routes. There may be a crowd of them but compared to how much they were forced to face in the city, this was next to nothing. Fubuki glared hard at them and charged. Fuyuka watched in awe as he hacked and slashed, taking down a few in one strike.

Fuyuka then snapped back into reality as she saw one right in front of her. She gathered up all her courage and tried to stab at the infected. The infected just opened its mouth wide at her and tried to bite her. The dagger stabbed into its check but nothing happened. Fuyuka let out a yelp as she fell to the ground in shock, eyes wide.

Fubuki heard a yelp and turned around to see an infected nearly going to sink its teeth into Fuyuka. Fubuki darted towards them, forgetting about the infected he was just fighting and pushing away the infected that was just about to bite Fuyuka. Fubuki's katana fell out of his hand as he and the infected fell to the ground. What's more, he slammed his head onto a solid, sharp rock. He just had to land on the worse places ever. Fubuki groaned in pain as he tried to get up. But all he could see was stars dancing in his vision... Just then, he realized the infected was above him and his arms are actually forcing the infected away from him. He pushed the infected up as its head tried to snap at him.

Fubuki was trying all he can to actually focus on the infected. He was having a huge headache due to the impact of the slam of his head to the rock. Fuyuka shakily rose from the ground and quickly picked up Fubuki's katana and let out a small battle cry before hitting the infected hard on the head. The infected was hit so hard that its head was cracked to the side. It then fell limp onto Fubuki who quickly pushed it away. Fubuki out in all his strength and sat up. He could feel his vision swaying.

But Fubuki forced himself to get up. "A-Arigatou (T-Thank you), Fuyuka," Fubuki said holding his head in pain and snatching the katana away from Fuyuka.

"M-Matte (W-Wait)!" Fuyuka exclaimed. "Y-Your head is bleeding!"

Fubuki brought his hand put to his head and indeed, he felt warm liquid tracing down his head... When he looked at his hand, crimson red liquid was all over his palm...

"I'm fine..." Fubuki said panting slightly because of his head which was throbbing in pain. "I'll manage somehow..."

Fuyuka suddenly realized something. This... This was all her fault! If she didn't try and attack the infected and try to hide away, Fubuki wouldn't have had to come and save her! Then he wouldn't get so injured! Fuyuka bit her lip as she let hot tears slide down her cheek. Again, he had protected her...

She then had a flashback and remembered how her words had hurt him so badly. Yet, he holds no grudge against her and forgives her... Now he is even getting himself injured just to save her, the one who had hurt him before! She felt a pang of guilt hit her.

"F-Fubuki-kun..." Fuyuka muttered before calling out loud. "Fubuki-kun!"

Fubuki swayed a little and turned around and made eye contact with Fuyuka even if there was a huge crowd of infected approaching. "Hai (Yes)?"