Trost

Surprise, surprise xD early update for the first time 9274822 years ehe

Oh, and a little more beforehand.

WARNING: There will be vague mention of suicide and self-harm.

But I do not intend to dive into deep description as I do not hope anyone relieve any experiences while reading. Therefore, there won't be any detailed writing. Just vague mentioning... If it brings any discomfort, do skip the part.

You have been warned.

Yes. Author's note not bolded to emphasize the warning, glad you noticed lol AHHA just kidding! XD Now, on with the chappie!~

"The people with the best advice are usually the ones who have been through the most," -Anonymous
____________________________________

Hiroto wasn't sure what to think anymore. A few moments ago, he nearly had a panic attack when he heard that his closest friend saying that he didn't remember a thing. To be frank, ever since this apocalypse started, Fubuki has been the one he trusted the most. At first it was because of his calm demeanor and his ability to analyse things logically without the hindrance of fear nor panic. It could not be denied that despite this apocalypse having teat the human population apart, it made the bond with his friends closer, stronger. Hearing him lose his memories was like starting all over again from square one. A part of him feared that they were going to become strangers. But when he saw the look in his eyes once Fubuki had once again lifted his head, he knew that there was nothing to worry about and that all was fine.

One look...

And he knew the one standing before him was the Fubuki he knew. Those predatory glint in his eyes ever since the apocalypse fooled no one. It was clear that whatever had happened before causing his strife had passed. With hugs and laughter, they all came together.

Following that, they resumed their circle.

"...And that's when onii-chan (big brother) came in and protected Yuuka..." Yuuka muttered looking down. Everyone suddenly felt really sad for her. It was heartaching to see a child at such a tender age not only having to endure the terror cause by the apocalypse but end up having to suffer the guilt of seeing her own elder brother in pain due to the fact that she was incapable of holding her own. After all, she is but a mere child. Many regard her as a naive one, looking at the world with her big, ingenuous eyes, mocking her way of speaking by constantly referring to herself by name. But compared to them, she has seen more than a kid or any other person should in a lifetime.

Gouenji's put a hand on her head as his gaze softened. Yuuka looked up. The other smiled knowing how close the two were. It was a fact. Even if time had to turn back, Gouenji would do it all again for Yuuka. He wouldn't mind getting injured if it meant that Yuuka would be safe from harm's way.

"Y'know I'm starting to wonder Eric and Mazakaru are ever gonna come back..." Adam suddenly wondered. Kristian nudged him as he muttered "it's Kazemaru" under his breath.

"Kitto daijobu (Everything will be alright). They will be back and they will find us no matter how far we drift apart from each other," Endou stated as he looked up at everyone. They fell into a comfortable silence, enthralled. At that moment, everyone saw it. There was something burning in his eyes. The tone he used made him sound as if he could see into the future and saw that Kazemaru and Eric had already found them. It was one of Endou's most unique charisma. How he talked and motivated the team, how he manages to reassure everyone with just a few words... Those were things that only Endou could pull off. That was what define him as Endou Mamoru.

"Endou no yuu tori (It's like what Endou said), " Kidou said nodding. "There's nothing to worry as they will sure find their way back to us, no doubt about it, "