Opfern

"Don't sacrifice your time for people who wouldn't do the same for you, "

We all have tough times. Sometimes we just need to take a step back and think hard on our priorities. It is hard, but it's better than taking the wrong step. For a step may lead to a fall. A long and dark one. So choose wisely.

Well, sorry if that was kind of random but yeahhh anywayyyy

Hewwo I'm still alive after not updating for some time bwuahaha 0w0 Here's another chappie~~

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

He had to admit. The were one hell of a group. Going through a zombie apocalypse, facing a plane crash and ending in the Amazon was definitely not among bucket list for the year. And now? He was gonna add another new accomplishment-- being surrounded by an angry mob of tribal women. How did they even manage to get themselves in such a mess in the first place?!

"All of you except the women. Raise your arms up," the woman in the middle spoke, head held up high. The girls surrounding them moved closer with their spears and not-so-friendly weapons, prompting them to move closer together.

Hiroto mentally sighed as he stood closer to everyone and followed the orders. He watched silently as the others--well, except Fubuki--followed suit. He had to say, as mean as she is, the queen still scored high for looks. Not that that matters in any way.

“What do you want with us?” Gouenji questioned with a stern expression.

“Silence!” a girl with light teal hair exclaimed. “Queen Alkaia has yet to grant you verminany permission to speak!”

“Greecia, it’s alright,” the woman—Queen Alkaia spoke gently before putting on a cold expression. “What do I want with you? Is it not obvious that you are the trespassers here? Unless you can prove otherwise…”

“Wait! We can explain,” Endou took a few steps forward despite the glinting spears pointed at him. “We did not mean to trespass. We are merely trying to get to Kansas when our plane crashed here,”

“Oh? And why is that? What were you planning to do?”

For your information, there is a worldwide scale pandemic going on right now turning healthy humans into zombies and we are merely trying to fight for survival ow-!” Kazemaru was cut off as he was given a hard knock on the head by one of the girls nearby with the butt of a spear. He was slightly annoyed but decided to keep his mouth shut.

“Oh? Zombies?” an eyebrow was raised. “Elaborate,”

“Sure, but would you please help our friend first?” Haruna asked in a meek voice. Since the boys had to put their hands up, she had taken up the obligation to support the immobile Fubuki. From his looks, he didn’t really seem pleased with the fact that he had been poisoned either.

“Talk and we’ll consider,”

“But what if he doesn’t make it till-“

“Then we’re done talking-“

“Wait,” Kidou voiced up. “We’ll tell you everything we know-”

“Wise choice,”

“-in return you give our friend the antidote to whatever poison that is,”