Attack In The Mini Market

WITH HARUNA AND KIDOU

"Onii-san (Big brother)... I'm scared. What if they jump out and attack us?" Haruna asked. "Don't worry, Haruna. Onii-san (Big brother) is with you," Kidou said. "Thank you, onii-san (big brother) I feel much better now. Let's find what we need and get out of here quick," Haruna said feeling better after Kidou comforted her. "Haruna, look, there are some food there. We could go get some," Kidou said. Haruna nodded and the both of them went to the food section to get some food for the group.

WITH HIROTO AND KAZEMARU

"It's kind of creepy, isn't it?" Kazemaru asked scanning the shelves for useful items. "Yeah, I kinda agree," Hiroto said. Suddenly, moaning sounds were heard from behind. Kazemaru and Hiroto's eyes widened in horror. They slowly turned around. Hiroto gripped on his stick tight while Kazemaru gripped on his hammer. "There are two. You take the one on the left and I'll take the one on the right?" Hiroto suggested.

"Deal," Kazemaru said and the both of them charged towards their target. Hiroto kicked the infected onto the ground before smashing its head with his stick while Kazemaru made a direct blow to the head with his hammer. The two infected fall to the ground at the same time. Hiroto and Kazemaru looked at each other. Their teamwork was perfect. They continued to search for useful items.

WITH ENDOU AND GOUENJI

"What do you think are the items we need, Gouenji?" Endou asked. "Maybe some new tools," Gouenji suggested. Endou nodded in agreement. They walked towards the section with the tools. Moans were heard. They peeked to see one of the infected around the shelf of tools. It had knives, stun guns and other useful items. Gouenji and Endou looked at each other and nodded. They quietly crept to the shelf and got what they needed without making a single sound. This was to make sure that the infected wouldn't hear them and attack them. They took the items and crept away. But they still stayed close to each other.

WITH FUBUKI AND FUYUKA

Fubuki and Fuyuka walked slowly scanning the shelves for useful items meanwhile keeping alert so that they would notice if any of the infected ambushes them. "Look. There are some raincoats here," Fuyuka said. "Good. Please get some of those. Just enough for all of us," Fubuki said taking some bandages and plasters.

Just then, Fuyuka tripped on a bottle of medicine making her bang into the shelf causing some of the medicine bottles to fall down. The sound of the medicine bottles dropping to the ground resonated through the whole mini market. All the infected began heading towards the place where Fubuki and Fuyuka are. Kidou, Haruna, Kazemaru, Hiroto, Gouenji and Endou's eyes widened in shock as they heard it. They then knew that one pair of their friends were in trouble. But the question was, which pair?

They quickly but quietly rushed to where the sound was heard. They peeked to see Fubuki and Fuyuka in the middle of the crowd of infected. The two of them were fighting as hard as they could. Just then, one of the infected managed to push Fubuki backwards. He banged his head hard on the shelf and fell onto the ground unconscious. Endou and the others gasped. That left Fuyuka alone. Fuyuka was starting to become scared.

At first she was not that scared because she had a skilled fighter by her side. But now that skilled fighter is unconscious, she is left to deal with all the infected alone. Endou and the others looked at each other and nodded. They decided to help her. They began taking out all the infected together. Fuyuka was shocked to see them. But she was very glad they came to help her.

Soon, all the infected were taken out. "A-Arigatou, minna-san (T-Thank you, everyone)," Fuyuka said stammering. "Doitashimashta (You're welcome)," Endou said with his signature grin. They then turned their attention to Fubuki who was still lying on the ground unconscious. Hiroto bent down and lightly shook his friend. Fubuki's eyes slowly opened.

Fubuki sat up and held his head. "Ouch..... Naniikawata (What happened)?" Fubuki asked. "You and Fuyuka got attacked by the infected. One of the infected pushed you and you banged into the shelf, hitting your head hard. We came to help. We took out the infected which leads to now," Kazemaru said. "Oh.... Arigatou (Thanks), guys," Fubuki said with a smile while standing up. "No problem," Gouenji said. "Now... Has everyone finished getting the items?" Fubuki asked. Everyone nodded their heads. Each and everyone of them has finished gathering the useful times they need.

"Alright. Let's see what we've got," Fubuki said. Everyone took out their items out. Kidou and Haruna took out some canned food and some bottled drinks. "Great work. We'll need foods and drinks to survive," Fubuki said. Kazemaru and Hiroto took out some knives and bullets. "Bullets?" Endou asked. "Yeah. We just happened to find them," Hiroto exclaimed. "That's great. Cause we've found some guns," Gouenji said and took out the guns. Fubuki inspected the guns and the bullets. He then smiled. "It's the same kind. That's great. But we can't use it too often. Only for emergencies. That's because we might run out of bullets. Plus, there's the fact that the sounds from the guns might just cause a ruckus," Fubuki stated. Everyone nodded.

"We've got some stun guns and some knives. We've also got a few sticks," Endou said taking out the said items. "Great job. But we can't use the stun guns too often either. They would run out of batteries," Fubuki said. He and Fuyuka then took out the items they got: Medicine, raincoats, bandages and plasters. "Alright. Let's divide the items," Fubuki said. They nodded. Everyone got some food and drinks. Everyone got a knife and a raincoat too. Since there are only two sticks, Fuyuka and Haruna got one each. The medicine will be taken by Kazemaru and Hiroto. Endou takes the stun gun. Gouenji holds the bandages while Kidou holds the plasters. Fubuki will take the gun and the bullets. Fubuki put some of the bullets into the gun and stuffed the gun into his pocket. But it wasn't bulging out of his pocket or anything. It was hardly visible that there was a gun in his pocket.

"Alright. Then it's settled," Fubuki said. "Matte (Wait)... Don't we have to get you a new weapon? The weapons we took from the science lab are still usable and we have knives and all. You have a gun but you can't use it unless it's an emergency. You have a knife too but won't it be better if we got you another one?" Endou suggested. "Hmm....." Fubuki then took a wooden katana which was on the shelf. "This'll do," Fubuki said with a smile. "Anyone else wants a wooden katana?" Endou asked. Everyone shook their heads. Since they still have the weapons they got from the science lab, it should be enough. Taking too much would just be a burden. "Alright, if that is all, let's head out," Fubuki said. They all nodded and head out.