On The Plane

Hey everyone! Please enjoy~
__________________________________________________________________________

Everyone finished getting ready and were already at the door.

"We found out that they hunt by sound. So don't make too much noise," Hiroto said. Everyone nodded griping their weapons. Those with no weapons were going to have to hide behind those who do. But most of them had weapons.

"I see. No wonder sometimes they don't attack us when we're quiet. They don't even react when we accidentally bump into them," Xue Ning said opening the door. All of them started their journey to the plane. They silently walked through the empty customs. If all the officers weren't dead and there wasn't any apocalypse, they probably would've been arrested for trying to bring weapons into the customs now.

Suddenly, one of the adults screamed. Everyone quicky turned back to see an infected right in front of the adult, arms stretched out and teeth bared. The adult must've got shocked and screamed. The infected didn't seem to know that someone was in front of it until the adult screamed. Fubuki walked there and took out the infected. He kicked it down and sliced off it's head with his katana. Fubuki then kicked the head away like a soccer ball. The head went into the scanning machine of one of the customs.

"Goal~" Fubuki said and smirked. The adult took a few steps back. Fubuki's personality seemed to have changed. The adult and elderly people stared, their jaws touching the ground at how much his personality changed. He took out the infected, beheading it and kicking into the machines and all he said was 'goal'? That's just creepy... Meanwhile, Adam and the others smirked.

"T-The other infecteds are coming! The scream attracted them!" Haruna exclaimed.

"Time to play~~"

In a moment, those who could fight charged meanwhile Mr. Fujisawa directed the others to the plane while those who charged fend the infected off. The infected were gathering in large crowds now. They were literally squeezing through the customs. Fubuki, Eric, Kristian, and Adam seemed to be doing fine on their own. The others teamed up to watch each other's backs.

Once Haruna and the other went through the gates, Fubuki and the others retreated as well as the number of the infected were getting too large. Once they made out of the gates, they made a mad dash to the plane which has a certain Fuyuka waving her hands on the steps. All of them rushed up the steps and the doors of the plane was closed. They made it out alive!

"The fun ended a little too early but oh well~" Adam said and shrugged. "We've survived,"

Just then, there was a announcement from their pilot.

"Alright everyone! You better sit tight because this plane is about to take off! Remain seated with your seat belts on and don't switch on any electrical devices!" Mr. Fujisawa, their pilot said throughout the speaker. With that, everyone found their seats and buckled up. Their seating went like this:

W| Endou - Kazemaru Kidou - Haruna - Fuyuka Gouenji - Yuuka
I | Hiroto - Fubuki Adam - Kristian - Eric Xue Ning - Ai Ling
N | (Elderly couple) (Random adult 1, 2 & 3) (Random adult 4 sitting alone)
D | No one in this row
O | No one in this row
W| No one in this row

The plane started to take off. Endou was staring out the window excitedly. Kazemaru was laughing at Endou as he looked like a kid staring out the window while making 'ooooooooohhhh' and 'wooooowwwww!!!!!' sounds. Kidou closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep. Although no one can really see it as his goggles were covering his eyes. Haruna and Fuyuka were talking to each other. Both of them grateful to be able to survive until now. Yuuka was going on and on about how exciting it was to be on a plane. Gouenji nodded silently and smiled as he listened to Yuuka talk. Hiroto and Fubuki were both staring out the window while talking to each other. Adam was singing one of their band's songs, 'Bad Boy Addicted To His Bad Girl'. Kristian kept telling Adam to shut up as he tried to to sleep. Eric ignored them and patiently waited for the plane to stabilize so that he can turn on his iPod again and drift off into the world of music. Xue Ning was flipping thought the pages of the magazines she got from the seat in front of her while talking to Ai Ling who was looking out the window.