Run Them Down!

"W-What do you mean run them down?" Haruna asked hoping that what she heard was wrong.

"I mean knock them over and drive over them," Fubuki said in a plain voice as if it was normal to run someone over.

"You mean you want me to do that?" Haruna asked again opening the engine.

"Yup," Fubuki just said. "What else?" The others seemed shocked.

"But they used to be humans!" Haruna protested.

"Used to. Not anymore," Fubuki said.

"Do we have to?" Haruna asked.

"Look, do you want to live? Or do you want to die?" Fubuki said coldly, narrowing his eyes at Haruna. He was getting annoyed. Kidou looked like he wanted to protest. He doesn't seem to be pleased with the way Fubuki was talking to his little sister. But Endou stopped him from doing so.

"Live... I want to live... I want everyone to be happy... I want everyone to be alive!" Haruna finally exclaimed as she realized what she really wanted.

"Then do it," Fubuki growled.

"But still...."

"How else do you suppose we get out of this circle made of them?" Fubuki asked coldly making the others notice that the infected students were coming from all the sides. Haruna but her lip.

"Fine," Haruna said and drove to the school gates running down the infected. She drove really fast and sped down the road.

"Where are we going first?" Haruna asked.

"Up to you," Fubuki said.

"Can we go to my house first?" Haruna asked.

"Sure," Endou said. Haruna drove them to her house. They stopped at the front gates.

"There is a problem," Haruna said, her eyes fixated on the gates.

"What problem?" Endou asked. Fubuki traced Haruna's eyes and got what she meant.

"The gate. She means the gate. Look at the it, it needs to be opened manually. That would mean someone has to go down there and open the gates in order for the bus to go in. Even if we park the bus outside the gates, we still need to get down there and open the gates," Fubuki said explaining for Haruna. Haruna nodded.

"So should we park the bus outside or inside?" Fuyuka asked.

"I say we should park inside. It would be safer when we get off or on the bus," Haruna said.

"You sure that's okay?" Endou asked. Haruna nodded.

"Okay, so all we need to do is to get that gate open," Fubuki muttered and looked outside the window. There were only a few of them outside. Fubuki opened the bus door and hopped outside. The others gasped in shock.

Fubuki opened the gate. It made a little sound which attracted a few of the few. Fubuki made a hand signal for Haruna to drive the bus inside. Haruna drove the bus inside. One of them was about to attack Fubuki. The others kept making signals for Fubuki to turn around. He smirked and backflip behind the infected. He then used his bat and smashed the head if the infected. The others stared in awe.

Fubuki then followed the others and entered the house compound. They locked the gates to prevent any infected entering. The others still stared at Fubuki in awe and admire. Fubuki seemed to notice.

"What are you guys looking at?" Fubuki asked raising an eyebrow with a puzzled look on his face.

"Nothing!" The others said and changed their gaze.

"Haruna. We don't know what is in there. Be prepared. We have to do what we have to do if...." Hiroto said pausing. Haruna nodded she understood perfectly what Hiroto meant. "

So why don't we check the compound first?" Endou asked breaking the tension in the air. Everyone nodded.