Chapter 2

"We're going to Hogwarts WOOO we're going to Hogwarts WOOO," Riley, Amira, and Hazel whooped.

The three girls were currently on the Hogwarts Express to go to the notorious Hogwarts school. 

It had been a long trip for all of the high schoolers. First, the students were in groups to go to a specific portkey, which happened to be a very large sock. One 11th grader puked after they went on the sock. And now all the students were taking the Hogwarts Express to go to the school.

The three girls were shivering and all clad in sweatshirts because the train was cold. They were all cuddling each other to keep warm.

"Riles, I'm very upset your boyfriend didn't join us," Hazel mocked sadness which made Amira giggle.

"Pssht how many times do I have to tell you that Noah Sanders isn't my boyfriend boys and girls can just be friends!" Riley exclaimed.

"We're not saying that but you both have this certain couple dynamic," Hazel spoke as a sultry smirk formed on her face.

"Agreed, and I'm not gonna lie you both are hot and would look ADORABLE together," Amira gushed. Hazel nodded then grabbed a new stick of bubblegum and shoved it in her mouth and started chewing obnoxiously.

Suddenly the compartment door opened showing off Noah Sanders in a gray Thunderbird sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. He looked extremely handsome.

"Hey guys!" he said with his winning smile. 

"Hey, Noah are you cold as well?" Hazel asked nodding towards his oversized gray Thunderbird sweatshirt.

"Yeah, why is it freezing on this train?! I don't remember it being cold on this train!" he hugged himself to keep warm.

"What's up, Sanders, there a reason why you're here sir?" Riley asked him while crossing her arms.

"Yeah, there is," he crossed his arms to mock the blonde which made her gasp.

"And that is?" Hazel asked while putting an arm around Riley and Amira's shoulders.

"Nothing really I just wanted to sit down," the handsome British boy chuckled sitting opposite the three girls. 

"Riley always talks greatly about the two of you so I wanted to see how great you were," he smiled.

The four talked animatedly for an hour more until the train halted.

"We're here!" Riley screamed which caused Amira to cover her ears. 

Hazel and Noah started laughing hysterically.

"HEY, remember what I told you about cursing, no cursing," the girl in the headscarf warned her blonde friend.

"Ooh scary," Riley put her hands up in the air sarcastically, a smirk hanging lazily on her lips as Amira rolled her eyes.

"Since we're here I have to start grabbing my luggage, I'll see you down at the platform," Noah announced and then waved to the three girls.

Once he left, the trio started getting their bags and headed out of the freezing train.

"Damn why was that train so fucking cold," Hazel muttered while slipping off her mint green sweatshirt so that she was only in her yellow Michael Jackson t-shirt.

Amira glared at her.

"Did you not just hear me tell Riley to not curse!" she scolded the tall, brown-skinned girl who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey guys, man..." Noah was huffing and puffing and put his hands on his knees. The girls stopped and let him breathe. 

"I couldn't find you all so I just ran all the way up here...damn," he panted.