Chapter 6

The next day was the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. Everyone from each school woke up early, changed into warm clothes because it was freezing outside, and quickly ate breakfast. Then everyone went to a stadium.

The sky was a bright baby blue full of fluffy white clouds that looked like cotton candy.

Riley was worried. She hadn't seen Harry that morning because he and Hermione were going over the summoning spell 'Accio' together.

"I'm worried about Harry," Riley told Amira and Hazel who were next to her. The three of them had huge furry coats on. It was freezing in Scotland and the girls were shivering.

"He'll be fine, Riles," Hazel reassured her and put her arm around her.

"Yeah didn't he fight that basilisk when he was twelve?" Amira asked her teeth chattering. The large gray furry coat she was wearing wasn't enough to fight back the cold.

"Aw come here," Riley cooed and hugged Amira close.

"Hello ladies," Fred Weasley said. He had a gray beanie covering his head and wore a Gryffindor sweatshirt.

"Would you like to bet on who is going to win?" George Weasley had a matching gray beanie but wore a dark blue sweatshirt with a W on it. In addition, he flaunted a red and yellow Gryffindor scarf.

"No, why would we do that?" Amira asked her head still tucked under Riley's chin. 

"To earn some quick galleons have you heard about our plan to open up a joke shop?" Fred asked the three.

"No oh my god, that's so cool!" Riley yelled excitedly.

"Riles, stop screaming!" Hazel scolded which made the Weasley twins chuckle.

"That's a very kind thing to say, Riley," Fred reached down and pinched her cheek.

"OW, maybe I won't spend a single penny either," Riley rubbed her right cheek which had turned a bright pink color.

"Freddie, apologize to the girl we need all the galleons we can get," George crossed his arms while continuing to hold his basket full of galleons.

"I'm SO sorry, Riles," Fred said with mock sadness. The redhead reached down and embraced Riley. She gladly hugged him back and had a little smile on her face.

"So, are you going to place your bets?" George asked grinning at Hazel.

"No, I don't think we will, right girls?" Hazel questioned the other girls.

"I think I'll pass," Amira giggled.

"Same," Riley answered.

"Alright, you ladies aren't much fun, also Hazel your welcome to sit with me if you'd like," George winked at Hazel which caused Fred to punch him playfully. Hazel's cheeks turned red and she had an embarrassed smile on her face.

After he left Riley and Amira squealed which caused Hazel to look at them strangely.

"Are you two okay?" the black-haired beauty asked her two friends.

"Um did you not see the look on his face? He totally wanted you to sit next to him!" Riley screamed.

"And...?" Hazel asked in confusion.

"He probably likes you!" Amira said her dark brown eyes sparkling.

Hazel's cheeks had a small pink tint to them.

"George Weasley does not like me. I'm so ugly and boring," she looked down.

"Shut the fuck up!" Amira said which caused Riley and Hazel's jaws to drop. The girl who wore the headscarf rarely cursed.