Chapter 13

The next week, the day after Harry's fifteenth birthday was the day that everyone went back to Hogwarts

Mad-Eye Moody and Tonks supervised the group of children as they walked into King's Cross station.

Hazel was back with Fred and George while Amira, Noah, Riley, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were together.

"So did you like your birthday yesterday, Harry?" Riley asked tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Oh yeah, it was brilliant, especially the cheesecake that Amira made," Harry smiled at Amira who beamed at him.

"It was bloody delicious," Ron smiled dreamily in remembrance of the cake.

"Thank you, guys I'm glad you liked it!" she grinned sweetly at them.

She had told everyone that she had cancer and that she was terminal so everyone was trying to keep her spirits high.

Suddenly a shaggy black dog ran past them and stood next to Harry keeping up with his pace.

"Dog!" Riley pointed.

Noah reached down and scratched the dog's ears.

"Who's a good boy," he cooed.

"Padfoot. Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation," Moody growled at the dog while Tonks just had a small smile on her face at the sight of the animal.

The dog ran off to a private section and grew into Sirius Black.

"I'll catch up with you all in a bit," Harry told them as he ran off to where Sirius was.

"Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you-" Harry sounded worried as he turned around to see if anyone was watching.

"I had to see you off, didn't I? What's life without a little risk?" Sirius teased as he sat his godson down in a chair.

"I don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban," Harry said.

"Don't worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you to have this," Sirius waved his negativity aside and handed Harry a photo with a bunch of people in it.

"Original Order of the Phoenix," Sirius looked at the photo, a smile tugging his lips.

"Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family," he pointed at a woman with long blonde hair. 

"Frank and Alice Longbottom," Sirius pointed at two people that stared at each other lovingly.

"Neville's parents," Harry looked at the photo.

"They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me," Sirius looked at the formerly happy couple.

"It's been 14 years. And still, a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad," Sirius looked at James Potter who stood next to his wife.

Harry traced his parents' faces with his thumb.

"Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" Harry looked up at his godfather.

"It feels like it did before," Harry handed Sirius the photo back.

"You keep it. Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now," Sirius hugged him, and then Harry went into platform 9 3/4 alone.

While passing by children he saw a mysterious lone figure in a black suit.

All the sounds around Harry disappeared. It felt like the air in his lungs was sucked out.

 The person in the black suit was Voldemort. 

Harry started breathing heavily as he went onto the train as quickly as he could.