Chapter 29

Over the next few weeks, Harry and Riley kept their relationship private. They told their close friends of course but that was it.

Their secret meetings primarily took place within the cozy confines of the Gryffindor common room. It was as simple as Riley resting on Harry's chest while he lovingly ran his fingers through her hair. 

Amidst homework sessions, they held hands and found comfort in each other's presence. Cuddling became a cherished activity, and they couldn't resist stealing kisses even during Snape's class. They also managed to arrange secretive double dates with Dean and Ginny.

They would also slip away to hidden corridors, where they could passionately kiss to their heart's content.

Harry had gone as far as inviting Riley to his dormitory, where the two of them cozied up in his bed during the late hours. With her head resting on his chest, she could hear the rapid rhythm of his heartbeat. As the night progressed, they gradually drifted off to sleep, their legs entwined in a comfortable embrace. 

When they woke up, Seamus, Dean, and Ron wore smirks on their faces, while Neville's cheeks turned bright red.

"Oh, come on!" Riley retorted, dismissing their insinuations.

"We didn't do anything together!" Harry looked embarrassed.

The boys remained unconvinced.

"Why would we have sex with you guys in the room? That's just stupid," Riley stated firmly, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, and we haven't had sex at all!" Harry's face flushed crimson.

"Not yet, anyway," Dean shrugged, a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"Wait..." Ron glanced at Dean, his eyes widening.

"Did you and my sister...?" Ron began.

"You better start running," Seamus warned, as Ron chased Dean around the room.

Riley held onto Harry, giggling happily as she watched the chaos unfold between Ron and Dean.

It was clear that Riley was content. She felt happier than she ever did with Theo. 

Harry, on the other hand, was an incredibly caring boyfriend who always put Riley first. Whenever they visited Hogsmeade, Harry would make sure to buy her treats from Honeydukes.

However, one day, Theo walked in on them passionately kissing in a classroom.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, causing Harry and Riley to abruptly separate.

Their lips were swollen from their fervent kisses, and Harry's ears were tinged with pink.

"Theo? What are you doing here?" Riley asked, maintaining her composure as her boyfriend stood awkwardly by her side.

"So, I see," Theo scoffed.

"What?" Riley cocked her head to the side.

"Once you broke up with me you became the slut of Hogwarts!" Theo clapped his hands together, a sarcastic smile painted on his lips.

"Congratulations to the biggest slut at Hogwarts!" the Slytherin sneered.

Riley's confident look disappeared and a frown replaced it.

"What..." Riley looked down.

"She is NOT a slut what's wrong with you?" Harry looked angry.

"Theo, you're a jerk. You treated me badly, and you did the same to Daphne. Initially, I thought she was the problem, but it turns out you're the one being a complete dick," Riley snapped.