Author's Note

Hi everyone I just wanted to say a huge thank you for reading Only Angel it means a lot. I finished started this story the January of 2021 and finished in the span of four long, tiring months. I had to multitask school and my own personal life to write this but it was all worth it because I made this piece which I'm really proud of. I had a really fun time making Riley's character and writing a slow burn between her and Harry. I also enjoyed writing about other characters that weren't mentioned as much (but deserved so much more, especially Blaise) in the Harry Potter franchise such as Theodore Nott, Daphne Greengrass, and Blaise Zabini. In addition, I loved to create new situations in which these characters would interact. 

I'm always rereading this and sometimes cringing occasionally because of certain things I wrote but somehow it all worked in this "book."  I'm always going to slightly alter this because I always do that for some reason but I just wanted to thank every single one of you for sticking with me and reading this. I appreciate your votes and comments; it really means a lot. They are so sweet and thoughtful and I appreciate it.

I hope you all have a nice day and night but that's it from me. Thanks for reading!

Love, Asiya <3