Chapter 12

Riley stumbled into the Order of the Phoenix room making everyone jump.

"Surprise fuckers!" the blonde yelled as everyone excitedly got up from their seats and hugged her.

"Riley!" Amira jumped into Riley's arms wrapping her legs around her best friend's waist.

"I'm here too," Noah panted as he dragged his luggage into the house.

Everyone hugged him.

All of the adults looked at Riley in shock at her vulgar language. One man with long wavy shoulder-length black hair she'd never seen before stared at her in amusement.

"Well, you must be Riley Madden," Mrs. Weasley grabbed Riley into a hug. 

Riley definitely liked this woman.

"And Noah! So good to see you, dear," she kissed Noah's cheek which caused him to blush.

"I've missed you, Mrs. Weasley," he smiled at the older woman who pat his cheek fondly.

"Where have you two been!" Hazel hugged them.

"Probably doing something boring," Fred said ruffling the blonde American's hair.

"I've been at home with my parents," she kissed Hazel's cheek.

"Oi, that's my girlfriend only I can kiss her!" George grinned.

"She was my girl before she was yours, back off bud," Riley shoved him which caused him to shove her back.

"Bros before hos," Riley cackled as George shoved her much harder with a grin plastered on his face.

"George Weasley you stop shoving that girl right now!" Mrs. Weasley warned as the redhead put his hands up and backed away from Riley.

"Ms. Madden, nice to see you again, you too Mr. Sanders," Mad-Eye Moody nodded at her and Noah.

"And you as well," Riley bowed.

Noah offered him a polite smile.

"Nice to meet you I used to teach defense against the dark arts at Hogwarts before Moody. I'm Remus Lupin, but you can call me Professor Lupin if you'd like," Lupin shook Riley's hand and then Noah's.

"And I'm Sirius Black, we met last year in the fire, Riley. And Noah, Harry was telling me about how you are an amazing friend," Sirius winked at Riley and then pat Noah's back.

"Thank you, sir," Noah replied formally.

"There's no need for that just call me Sirius," he waved off the handsome boy's formality.

"Where's Harry?" Riley stood on her tippy toes as she looked around for the messy-haired boy with glasses. 

Noah's once large smile diminished and was replaced with a frown.

"Oh, he's at his court case you know about the Patronus thing," Amira told her.

"Ah, well hopefully he'll get to stay at Hogwarts," Riley nodded.

....

"Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August... into offenses committed by Harry James Potter... resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey," the Minister of Magic began.

Harry sat in a chair at the center of the courtroom in front of what seemed like hundreds of wizards and witches.

His hands were clammy and sweaty.

"Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag-" Fudge was interrupted by Dumbledore entering the room.

"Witness for the defense. Albus Percival Wulfric... Brian Dumbledore," Dumbledore walked around Harry's chair.