Chapter 11

Y/n L/n's POV

"Okay so I have good news and bad news. What do you want to hear first?" Mina said after finally ending her chat with Lord Olris.

Our eyes fluttered open as we yawned. Their talk wasn't really that long but the yoda and I ended up falling asleep because of drowsiness. "Good news, obviously" Tzuyu answered.

"Figured you'd say that" Mina clasped her hands together and cleared her throat. "The good news is we'll be having someone help us get through this"

"Wait, what?!" Tzuyu exclaimed, her brow raising in confusion. "But I thought no one else was supposed to know about her getting resurrected?"

"That's what I thought too. But Lord Olris said we wouldn't be able to succeed without the help of this certain person" She said, eyeing Tzuyu worriedly.

"And what about the bad news?" I asked.

"Well technically, it isn't really bad news for the both of us" She said, pointing at me and herself. "But... it's somewhat bad news for Tzuyu..."

Tzuyu's face showed both confusion and anxiety as she jolted up into a sitting position. "What in the six worlds are you talking about, fairy?! Why is it bad news for me?!"

Mina bit her lower lip and took in a deep breath. "Tzuyu" She called softly, holding her shoulder making the taller girl even more nervous.

"....It's your aunt, we're getting help from your aunt..."

Tzuyu could feel her blood running cold as her skin turned pale. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She kept mum and frozen on her spot for 5 whole minutes. 5 whole minutes of awkward silence eating us up. I wanted to say something but I was too busy worrying about Tzuyu.

It was my first time ever seeing her look so scared. Is her aunt really THAT bad? I thought she wanted to see her family though, or did she only say that to convince me to come with them? My train of thoughts were cut short when she suddenly yelled with a horrified expression on her face. "EXCUSE ME?!!" Panic was evident on her voice and face as she stood on her feet and paced back and forth in front of us.

"I can't see her yet!! She'll kill me! I'm not strong enough to block her fist and kicks yet!" She held her head. "That woman will surely nag me for days-- no, scratch that, she'll nag me for weeks!! And hit my head thousands of times and think its just a light slap when it literally feels like my head is about to get separated from my body! I miss her, yes. But I'm not ready to die yet!"

Okay, I was wrong about her not missing her family, she's simply just a coward who doesn't want to face her aunt yet because she doesn't want to get hit for being gone for years. I shook my head with a sigh, chuckling right after.

"There's nothing funny, Y/n!! Stop giggling like a creep!" I rolled my eyes at her before averting my gaze to Mina who was holding back a laugh.

"I'm sure there's more to this plan you're talking about so please continue"

She nodded. "Gladly" She said, flashing me her beautiful gummy smile that never fails to make me blush. "So, after we meet Tzuyu's aunt and get help, you two will be entering knight school"