Chapter 12

Y/n L/n's POV

"Finally!! The giant world!" Tzuyu exclaimed with both of her hands in the air after the capital city of world 4 entered our field of vision.

My eyes went wide at the sight of a massive foot landing in front of us making us look up, seeing a giant entering the portal, probably on their way to world 3. "Holy shiiit!!" I screamed as I slapped myself to check if I wasn't dreaming and when I confirmed I wasn't, I let out another loud scream of excitement.

And it seemed like the giant standing in front of us heard me, judging by how he looked down and waved at me with a manly chuckle before entering the portal.

"Did you see that?! He waved at me!" I grabbed Tzuyu's shoulders and shook her back and forth excitedly.

Tzuyu pushed me away gently and clicked her tongue. "Of course I did, I have eyes for a reason, dumbass"

"Minari! Minari! Show us around!" I locked arms with Mina and dragged her forward as Tzuyu followed after us. Mina giggled with a smile on her face. "If you insist"

The whole place was gigantic, the houses, the stalls, food and even the kids. And since it was a world only giants occupy, it was only expected for everything to be massive so when my eyes darted to the smaller version of everything that was mentioned, I was left confused.

I nudged Mina's shoulder, pointing to where all the regular size people and shops were. "I'm guessing those are for us smaller people?"

Tzuyu snickered at the name I used to call us before rolling her eyes playfully. "The term used to describe us here is non-giant, idiot. Not smaller people"

"Well, thanks for the information, little chew~" I teased and just before she could smack me, the fairy beside me pushed her away and walked between us. "Will you two stop teasing each other then getting pissed right after for once?" Mina sighed, earning a grin from the both of us.

"Nope" we answered in unison before raising our hands above her head to do a high-five.

"I swear, you two are complicated. One moment you dummies are on each other's throats then a second later, you're suddenly best friends" Mina shook her head while me and Tzu did another high-five. "And also yes, captain. Those are for us non-giants. Believe it or not, the ones tending those shops and stalls are the giants themselves" She stated as I raised my brow in confusion

"Why do they look like regular humans though?"

"Shrinking potion" Tzuyu answered. "They drink it then they become human size for a day before growing back to their original size once the potion reaches it's limit"

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed then proceeded to scan the city again, looking for anything that might catch my attention and not really listening to what Mina was blabbering about.

"Now I want you two to be very careful, giants tend to not notice us smaller folks since we're basically just ants to them. So, please don't run off on your ow--"

"HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT SWORD OVER THERE LOOKS AWESOME!" I yelled and sprinted to the shop, leaving the cackling yoda and disappointed Minari behind.