Chapter 18

Y/n L/n's POV

"Didn't Aunt Ji tell us not to cause any trouble or else she'd kill us?" Despite her words, the satisfied smile on her face showed how she really didn't give a fuck about her aunt's threat.

"The guy deserved it, you can't blame me" As the crowd began to disperse, I caught sight of a familiar figure standing alone amongst the sea of people.

A wide grin instantly spread across my face the moment I saw her peacefully observing everyone she laid eyes on. "Oi, Chaeyoung!!" I waved my hand rapidly above my head at the new friend I made a couple of days ago.

She turned to my direction, bewildered to hear me calling her name out of nowhere and waving at her as she tilted her head to the side. "Ah..." I muttered, realizing why she was staring at me like I was some stranger. "Right... I changed my mask"

Tzuyu sighed, raising her hand in the air to point at herself with the purpose of catching Chaeyoung's attention and once the small woman saw her, she finally figured out who I was. "Ah! Y/N GRANBELL!"

I laughed. "She really didn't recognize me, huh?" Grabbing Tzuyu's wrist once more, I quickly ran to where Chae was while continuously waving at her happily─

Well, I was happy until a sword was suddenly swung at me just before I could reach Chaeyoung. But much to the sudden attacker's dismay, I had caught the blade between my middle finger and index finger before shattering it to pieces without hesitation."Suddenly swinging your sword like that to someone you don't even know," I glared at the pale girl who attacked me out of nowhere. "You sure are quite rude, aren't you?"

"Dahyun, relax! They're my friends, back down!" Chaeyoung pulled Dahyun back and immediately apologized as I waved her off, saying it was okay

"Friends?" Her eyes stared at us with suspicion while Tzuyu glared down at her, towering over the smaller lady to intimidate her which worked quite well when she stepped back and pulled out another sword. "You sure don't look like trustable friends..." She scoffed.

"A tall thug and a masked girl who managed to break my sword with her bare hands... Are you sure you're not mistaking these guys for criminals, Chaeyoung?" She mocked and that insult affected Tzuyu quite greatly after the taller brought out her own sword, not even hesitating to point it at Dahyun's neck.