Chapter 41

My lips parted to let a yawn slip from my mouth. A week had passed since that whole fiasco with Nayeon happened, and now Tzuyu and I were making our way to the academy.

Tzuyu and Mina still haven't found any clues about the two princesses, and we haven't heard from Taeyeon ever since she departed for the 2nd world.

According to rumours, Taeyeon was still at the Elf Queen's palace and has yet to escape. Ms. Boss even thought of storming the place and getting the information herself, but Mina had slapped some sense into her by saying her idea would only cause us even more trouble.

Thankfully, Mina's scolding worked on her. If there's one person who could do such a thing as giving The Great Holy Knight a reality check, then it's Mina.

All hail Myoui Mina!

As for Nayeon, she seems to be doing well in the 3rd World. As always, she and Sana were getting along nicely, and the Fairy Queen was very cooperative when Nayeon told her not to tell anyone that she was there.

So far, things have been smooth sailing for us. There was nothing unusual going on, and none of Dilariel's subordinates have come to cause a commotion. I could only hope it stays this way until my powers are unsealed.

"I heard Lady Queen is about to go insane because she still can't find Nayeon" Tzuyu said while pushing her hands into her uniform's pockets.

I kind of felt bad for Jihyo since she's apparently been searching nonstop for Nayeon ever since that bunny decided to go missing.

But there really wasn't much I could do about it other than beg Ms. Boss to force Jihyo into taking a break. Hopefully, my fake aunt will be able to convince her later.

"I'm sure she'll be fine" I replied nonchalantly, adjusting my barely fixed mask.

Speaking of Nayeon, I wonder what I'm going to do with her. I still can't forget about how she kissed me last week. Every time I remember her lips brushing against mine, I turn into a flustered mess.

I mean, it was pretty obvious she likes me. She's shown signs of interest towards me ever since our trainee days, but I've been turning a blind eye to her feelings just in case my assumptions turn out to be wrong.

Nayeon is a woman who likes to flaunt her beauty every chance she gets– her confidence was something I really liked about her. She didn't pretend to be a humble and innocent girl, and proudly praises herself in public.

She deserves to be proud, though. With a face like hers and a body so alluring, Nayeon was one of the top beauties in the 6 worlds.

However, I had too much on my mind to be thinking about something like this. So instead of dealing with it right away, I'll keep pushing it aside until I retake my name and bury those bastards six feet under.

Tzuyu swung her arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer. "Are you nervous?"

"About what?"

"About everything" Tzuyu gave gentle squeezes to my shoulder, making me smile at the small act of comfort. "You've been spacing out a lot lately"

I giggled and leaned on her as we walked to the academy. "Are you worried about me?"

"No"