Chapter 15

Y/n L/n's POV

A soft grunt that came from my side made me look to the fairy who had her head rested on my shoulder. Stirring awake, she slowly pulled herself away from my exhausted figure before gasping when she saw what was going on around her.

Knights sitting around us, a carriage taking us to the next world and the most shocking of all─ Tzuyu's face that didn't have a mask on flashed right before her eyes.

"What in the─" Before she could even say anything else, Tzuyu quickly pushed her hand against the fairy's mask where her mouth was located, stopping her from finishing her sentence.

"I know this is surprising but don't speak at all and leave the talking to me if you don't want us getting caught." She whispered to the older girl but since I was sitting right beside Mina, I heard what she said and nodded, letting Mina know Tzuyu was absolutely right this time.

Although she was still confused, she was left with no other choice but to nod in defeat making Tzuyu smile before leaning back on her seat which was in front of us as Momo peacefully slept next to her. Poor elf was drained and it showed.

"Captain," She called me through a whisper. "What's going on?"

"We'll explain later. For now, all you need to know is that an elite knight is taking us to our final destination." Her eyes went wide after hearing my words and immediately snapped her head to the left where the said elite was following closely behind our carriage while riding her horse.

I could see fear filling her eyes once their gazes connected but the fairy quickly looked away, resting her head on my shoulder again to hide her face that was already hidden by her mask. With trembling hands, she quickly reached for mine and held it tightly. "T-That knight..." She stuttered out silently.

"It's Jeongyeon, I know. Tzuyu told me who she is" I whispered back. "Don't worry, she said she wouldn't hurt us... All she wants is to take Tzuyu back to her aunt, that's all."

"All we can do now is stay silent and leave everything to Tzuyu. She can handle this so let's have some faith in her, Minari."

"As you wish, captain..."

After our short talk, I turned my head to look outside when rays of light spread across the land, slowly lighting up both the sky and the 4th world. Jeongyeon also looked back to gaze at the sunrise and smiled. "Perfect timing." She spoke, moving her gaze back at front. "The portal is in sight, make sure none of you dropped any of your belongings so you don't have to come back here and find them. All of you should go straight home once we enter world 5 and take a rest, a day off is the perfect reward for your hard work."

Every knight who was present grinned, cheering and clapping, grateful that their leader for this mission was the ever so kind Captain Yoo Jeongyeon. "Thank you, captain!!"

She smiled then connected eyes with Tzuyu who didn't hesitate to glare at her. "And as for you, young Chou. I'll personally go with you to your aunt's place, we don't want you running off again now, do we?"

"I'm not a kid, I can handle myself so leave me alone. The main reason why we're on our way to world 5 was to see my aunt anyway." I was quick to kick her foot after she replied so harshly to the knight but before she could take revenge, Jeongyeon spoke again.