Chapter 42

A loud bang resounded inside the house, immediately startling Jieun, who was comfortably sat on the cushioned chair in her office.

Standing beside the almost broken door was a panting Mina, looking frantic and anxious as she marched to the older woman's table.

Jieun leaned away when Mina slammed her hands down on the desk. She's never seen the fairy so agitated before, one look at her and Jieun was already sure she brought bad news.

"Wh- What?" She couldn't prevent the stutter in her words while awkwardly shifting in her seat at the intensity of Mina's gaze.

"We have to get out of here" And without waiting for a reply, Mina grabbed Jieun by the wrist and flew out through the open window behind her boss.

Jieun yelped in surprise after getting yanked out of her office. She was aware of the fact that Mina was a fast flier, but the speed they were going at left her in awe.

Mina was heading for the portal and once they entered, the 4th world welcomed them. However, the fairy had no plans of stopping and continued her advance towards the 3rd world.

"Mina, you can't just kidnap The Great Holy Knight and leave her to wonder what the hell is going on!" Jieun shouted, utterly confused by the absurdity of Mina's actions. "I demand an explanation!"

"I'm not kidnapping you, Lady Lee! I'm merely following the captain's orders"

A knot twisted in Jieun's stomach at what she heard, she could feel her anxiety coming to pinch her in the ass.

She hasn't even heard the full reason behind her kidnapping, but if Y/n was the one who made an order that made even Mina panic, she just knew things were taking a turn for the the worse.

"They've been caught! Captain Y/n, Tzuyu, and two more of their friends are currently being dragged to the prison cells by Dilariel and Sir V!"

A twinge of nausea punched Jieun in the gut, almost making her vomit. It felt like her brain got tossed into hot oil that was being heated by the amount of stress she accumulated just by listening to Mina.

Her brain cells were getting fried as Mina shook her a bit to prevent the older woman from passing out.

Jieun knew her problems wouldn't stop at an impostor taking Y/n's name, but never did she imagine an outcome like this to happen.

She was so sure she'd be able to keep the real Y/n from encountering the fake one. She gave that bastard and the Kim siblings missions that required them to leave the 5th world just to make sure they never cross paths with Y/n.

Never did she expect those 3 to finish the truckload of missions she assigned to them that quickly.

Now that their plan has failed this miserably, the 6 Worlds were in grave danger.