Chapter 1

Y/n L/n's POV

As soon as the bell rang, letting us know that it was lunch. I immediately got on my feet and made my way to the door, not wanting to see Tzuyu's annoying face.

But of course, she just had to block me. "Going so soon, Ms. L/n?"

"Oh shut up and go" I walked passed her as she put her hand on her chest, pretending to be offended

"Oh shut up and go" I walked passed her as she put her hand on her chest, pretending to be offended. "How rude, you're not even going to wait for your super duper amazing best friend?" She said while catching up with me before placing her arm on my shoulders.

This is Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu, my best Friend. We've been together since we were born and I must say, she's been the most annoying yet loyal person I've been with for my past 18 years of living on this earth. I also have another best friend of mine but she's currently absent which was unsual.

I sighed and just let her do anything she wants. I can't stop her and she'll only annoy me even more if I do. We sat on our usual table and ate peacefully, not minding how the other idiots that attend this school were the complete opposite.

"Any plans later after school?" She asked, striking up a conversation before clicking her tongue when I shook my head as a no. "Bruh, do you not have any other friends? You should really start socializing more if you don't want to be stuck with me and the other one for the rest of your life"

I scoffed. "Easy for you to say, the only thing people do when they approach me is ask me to fight them, and so what if I'll be stuck with you and her forever? It's not like I haven't gotten used to your annoying asses"

She chuckled lightly and playfully rolled her eyes with a small smile. "Suit yourself, loser" I glared at her but she ignored me and focused on eating again. Rolling my eyes back, I grabbed my juice box and was about to take a sip from it when she suddenly looked at me with a serious face.

"Ah, right. Hey, Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with something?"

"As long as it isn't something stupid then sure" I said making her smile mischievously. "Okay good, you see that guy over there?" She pointed at the dude who was sitting near the entrance of the cafeteria together with his friends.

"Isn't he from our class? What do you want me to do with him?"

"Oh, you know. It's nothing serious or anything but can you like..." She began playing with her food while avoiding my eyes making me raise my brow at her. "What?" I asked as she cleared her throat, finally looking at me.