Chapter 35

"S- So, what may be the purpose of your sudden visit?"

Sana stammered a bit as she sat on the chair across mine. After she changed into more presentable clothing, she welcomed me back into her room with a blush that never left her cheeks, and now here we are, awkwardly facing each other.

"Why are you being so formal?" I chuckled at her cuteness before removing my mask and placing it down on the table between us. Since Sana already knew what I looked like, I didn't bother keeping it on.

As long as she doesn't find out my true identity, then showing her my face shouldn't be a problem. I took a long sip of the tea she served me, and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Anyways, I'm here because of this" Rummaging through my backpack, I pulled out the letter she sent to Ms. Boss. "My aunt said you wanted to see me, so here I am" Since I was going to be staying here for a few days, Mina packed my entire wardrobe and everything I was going to need.

She overdid it, really. She even packed an extra toothbrush and toilet paper in case of emergencies. I don't know what made her think I'd ever need those, but sure. If it's Mina, then I'll bring anything she wants me to bring.

"But I thought you were busy?" Sana's adorable little head tilted to the side. Is it just me or is everything she does absolutely cute?

"Something came up, so I had to go home early. Then I found out you invited me over, so I rushed here" I rubbed the back of my neck with a shy smile, a little embarrassed to admit that I came here as soon as I knew about the letter.

"Is it okay for you to be here, though? Something came up, right?" The fairy queen asked, worried that she might have gotten in the way when we were dealing with an urgent problem.

I shook my head with a smile. We've already settled that urgent problem of ours, so being here won't get me into any trouble. Plus, Anything for Sana is one of my many mottos in life.

Even if it's a trivial matter, I'll come rushing over if she wants me here. To me, everything Sana says is important, she's a queen, after all.

The same goes for Jihyo, if her royal majesty summons me to her palace back in world 5, then of course I'll go. Anything for Jihyo was one of my many mottos in life.

"There's nothing to worry about, your majesty. I came here after we settled our problem, so it's perfectly okay for me to be here" I assured her, wiping away all her worries and making sure not a single drop of it was left.

She sighed in relief before looking at me with stern eyes and a playful smile. "It's Sana, not your majesty "

"Ah, right. Sorry about that, Sana" I quickly corrected myself and winked.

The two of us chuckled as a comfortable atmosphere took over her room, driving away all the awkwardness from earlier. There's something about Sana that really puts me at ease.

Maybe it was the way she talked in a very gentle way, or maybe it was because she treated everything and everyone with the utmost care, or maybe it was because of her dazzling smile.

Or maybe it was all of those things combined with her other commendable traits. I wasn't exactly what it was that's gotten me so attached to her, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.