Thirty-Eight

Easton in m/m

Easton
I walked into the kitchen seeing Kaia and Isis laughing I went into the refrigerator and grabbed an apple.

"Where mama Bella?"

"She's at the salon."

"You must drove her car back home."

"I did."

"Okay."

"East can I talk to you."

I raised my eyebrows indicating for Isis to talk.

"I'll leave you to alone."

Kaia walked out of the kitchen.

"You was right about Vincent."

"I know."

"I should've listened to you and I'm sorry for snapping on you."

"You good I just was looking out for you Vincent ain't shit and that he was using you I wasn't trying to harm your relationship just telling you what I've seen."

"You're right and again I'm sorry."

"All is forgiven Isis."

She nodded and I walked out of the room about to head upstairs when the doorbell rung I walked over to the door seeing Destinee.

"Hey Des."

"Hey East auntie Haze here I know my mama is at her salon."

"No she's at the salon."

"Is my daddy here I know he left with uncle Dave earlier," she asked.

"No they went to Brian house. What's going on?"

"Dani is at the house losing her mind Dj is there now trying to keep her calm."

"What's going on?"

"Dani caught Troy cheating on Instagram and she's been trying to leave the house but I've been stopping her so she won't do anything stupid now Dj and Xavi are making sure she don't leave the house."

Destinee phone rung she looked down then answered her phone. After talking she hung up.

"We gotta go get Destinee from Troy house right now or she's going to jail."

"Let's go."

Me and Destinee walked out of the door I sent a group text to my siblings letting them know that I'll be back. We got in her car Destinee didn't give me time to put on my seatbelt before she drove off.

"The last thing Dani need is a record."

"Right we supposed to be opening up our business soon."

"Oh yeah doing what?"

"Skincare you know we both have our esthetician license."

I nodded.

"You know where Troy stay?"

"Nope but Dani and I always share our location with each other and Dj told me that she took my Tesla and I got my daddy Porsche so I'm following the location to where my Tesla is at."

"Oh okay."

Almost an hour later we pulled up to the house I'm assuming is Troy's we got out and closed the doors. We rushed up to the door and inside as soon as we got in we heard screaming we took off towards the stairs following the screams. Lord please don't let my big cousin do anything stupid.

Destinee
We walked into the room and my heart stopped when I saw Danielle holding our dad's 9mm.

"Dani put the gun down."

"Fuck you Troy."

"Dani sis please put the gun down," I spoke.

Danielle turned towards me and Easton with tears streaming down her face.

"How did you know I was here?"

"You drove my Tesla and I got the app on my phone to track my car."

"He broke my heart and my trust."

"I know he did but Dani this isn't the way to do things."

"Yes it is."

Danielle turned back towards them.

"Dani please."

Danielle shook her head.

"Nah fuck all of that they gotta die."

I nodded towards Easton to step towards Danielle to get the gun.

"Dani listen to me sis they're not worth you going to jail and having a record."

"Ion care about all of that."

"Yes you do you know you do."

"Dani place the gun in my hand."

"I can't do that Easton."

"Yes you can."

Easton grabbed Dani arm and lowered the gun down and he took it from her and she collapsed in his arms letting out gut wrenching cries.

"Don't even fix your mouth to say thank you my twin has everything to lose if she would've shot y'all I'm looking out for her and her best interest Easton let's go."

Easton nodded I got the gun from him putting the safety back on I tucked the gun in my waist and we walked down the stairs and out of the house. We walked over to my Tesla Danielle let go of Easton and went in the backseat and grabbed the bat.

"What are you doing Dani," I asked.

Danielle didn't answer me.

"Uh Dani," Easton started as we both watched as she walked up to Troy truck.

"She's about to bust his windows," Easton asked.

"Yep."

Danielle started smashing all of his windows including the front and back window Troy and the girl came running outside he tried to run up on Danielle to take the bat but she swung on him making him back up. Then she grabbed a piece of glass and flattened three of his tires she walked back over to us.

"I'm ready to go."

Danielle walked over to my Tesla and placed the bat in the backseat and walked around to the passenger side but I stopped her.

"You gotta drive back sis East can't drive."

"I can drive I just don't have my L's yet."

"Well can we trust you to drive my dad's Porsche I want to talk with Des."

"Yeah."

"Don't wreck his car."

"I won't."

I handed Easton the keys and he walked over to the Porsche and got in I walked over to my Tesla and got in the driver seat while Danielle got in the passenger seat.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Hopefully."

My phone dinged I looked at the screen seeing that my daddy had text. I placed the gun in my glove compartment.

"Daddy is home and he's looking for his gun. You didn't put up the box?"

"No I was pissed to do so."

My phone dinged again I looked back at the screen seeing that my daddy had asked where's his Porsche. Ima let Danielle do all of the explaining since she was the one who took his gun and my car which made me get his Porsche. I'm just glad me and Easton caught Danielle in time or she would've had two bodies on her hands looking at murder chargers or attempted murder chargers if she didn't kill them. The

Love Language **Sequel to Atlanta Love**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara