Fifteen

5 months later— August 6, 2020

Dave
Today is the big day it's the gender reveal and I can't wait to find out baby Brewster will be. I heard our room door slam I walked out of the bathroom seeing Hazel in full blown tears. I rushed over to her and pulled her into me.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"M-m-m-y dress don't fit," Hazel cried.

"Lemme see."

Hazel stood up.

"See it don't fit," she cried.

"Baby your dress do fit."

"No it don't Dave."

"Okay baby I'll be right back."

Hazel nodded and sat down poking out her bottom lip. I quickly walked out of the room and made my way down the stairs I walked in the kitchen seeing Ariel and Erica laughing and talking.

"Ladies."

They both looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Hazel thinks her dress that she had customized don't fit her and it do."

"We'll handle it."

I nodded Ariel and Erica made their way upstairs to our room. I then made my way outside to see how's the decorating coming along. My mama got the girls getting them ready upstairs.

"We don't need your help Dave," Malik spoke.

"I didn't come out to help I came out to see the progress."

"Well it's coming along."

"Alright."

Everyone have been working since 9:30 this morning with getting everything for the reveal set up. They also told me that I couldn't help with anything that has to do with the reveal.

I made my way back inside I closed the sliding door and walked upstairs I walked into Kairi room seeing my mama doing her hair and Kaia hair already did and she's playing with her toys. I smiled then I walked back into me and Hazel room seeing Erica fixing her makeup.

"Everything good now?"

"Yeah."

I nodded and walked back into the bathroom I cleaned up my side of the bathroom sink and turned the light off. I walked into the closet turning on the light going over to my side I went in my jewelry box and grabbed my chain placing it around my neck then I grabbed my Rolex and placed it on. I stepped into my Forces and I turned the light off and walked out.

"How do I look baby," Hazel turned towards me holding her stomach.

"You look beautiful mama."

Hazel smiled and walked over to me I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"Thank you baby."

"I told you that your dress fit."

"The butt area was a little tight and Ari had to let it out some so I wouldn't tear it."

I nodded we heard little feet running then the girls walked in.

"Mama pretty."

Hazel smiled.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome."

They both walked in further Kaia walked over to me with her hands up and I picked her up she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Hi mommy."

"Hi my baby."

Hazel kissed Kaia forehead and she smiled then let out a yawn. We all sat down on the bed and waited until everything was finished before we make our way downstairs. Kaia crawled over to Hazel and laid her head on her chest and placed her hand on her stomach.

Hazel has been telling Kaia that there's a baby inside of her and Kaia didn't understand because Hazel wasn't showing yet but once Hazel started showing Hazel always placed Kaia hand on her Hazel stomach soon Kaia just started placing her hand on Hazel stomach and she also talk to the baby cause she do Kairi do it and she picks up on things quick.

Hazel
I'm bored somebody need to come up here and tell us that we can come down.

"Babe I'm bored."

"Me too I'm ready to eat."

"Right."

My mama walked in with mama Faye behind her.

"Y'all can come downstairs."

"Bout time."

We all stood up Dave got Kaia I grabbed our phones and we all walked out of the room and down the stairs.

Once downstairs we went our separate ways I had Kairi with me as we greeted everyone once Kairi seen Des, Dani & Dj she left my side I then made my way into the kitchen and snuck a sandwich I then went in the refrigerator and grabbed myself a bottle of water.

"Hazel do you want to do the reveal before we eat or after?"

"Before cause I can't wait anymore mama."

"Alright."

We walked out of the kitchen my dad rounded everyone up and everyone walked outside I walked over to the box where Dave stood. Kairi grabbed Kaia hand and they walked over to us.

"We help to dada?"

"Yeah y'all can help."

Kairi nodded Dave picked up Kaia.

"Y'all having a girl," Ariel spoke.

"It's a boy," Desmond yelled.

"You ready baby?"

"Yeah."

We opened the box then we all reached in and grabbed the balloons seeing the color I let out a laugh. Everyone saw the blue balloons all of the guys started yelling, jumping up and down and screaming the ladies were a little salty. Dave put Kaia down then started running around yelling let's go.

Dave ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around.

"The name we went with is it good?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Positive baby."

Dave nodded.

"Okay time to eat," I yelled.

"Wait Hazel what's his name?"

I looked at Dave.

"Easton Ace."

Everyone nodded then we all made our way inside of the house Dave sent me, Kaia and Kairi to the table cause he didn't want us to do anything.

I knew that I was having a boy this go round and I told Dave that he could chose the name and at first the baby was going to be named after him but then he said that he wanted the baby name to be different and unexpected like Kairi and Kaia so he came up with Easton Ace and I agreed with the name because I was already thinking of Ace as a middle name. Desmond and Ariel are also having another boy and my nephew name is Destin Messiah.

**************It's A Boy***************