Twenty-One

2 hours later

Dave
I pulled up to my mama house and parked I got out to Kaia out.

"Hey nana baby," I heard my mama speak.

Well damn.

"Hey to you too mama."

"Mhmm hey Dave."

I shook my head and got Kaia out along with her bag I handed my mama Kaia and her bag.

"Bye baby."

"Bye-bye," Kaia spoke as she waved.

"PopPop is waiting on you," my mama spoke as she turned and walked back inside.

"Bye mama," I spoke.

She waved her hand and closed the door I shook my head and got back inside of my Maybach and drove off.

After grabbing breakfast for everyone I pulled up to the Safe Haven I parked in my spot and got out along with the breakfast and drinks. I walked inside hearing the commotion going on I walked in further seeing Desmond in the middle of Keon and Chris.

"What's going on," I gained everyone's attention.

"These two started fighting."

I nodded and walked over to the table and sat the food down.

"Everyone come eat Chris and Keon to the office."

Everyone walked over to the food I took Keon to my office and Chris went to the office with Desmond. I closed the door and walked to my desk and sat down.

"So you kicking me out?"

"Nah."

Keon sighed.

"What started the fight between you and Chris?"

"He came at me for no reason."

"It was a reason."

"Nah Dave it really wasn't a reason I didn't say anything to him I was cleaning up the court and he just came at me."

"You sure?"

"I know I'm a hot head Dave but this wasn't on me I didn't say anything to him."

"Alright go eat breakfast."

Keon nodded and stood up walking out of my office. Keon is a hot head but after I talked to him the last time he spazzed out he told me that he'll work on his temper. The school that they was attending got shut down by the state last Friday so me and Desmond gotta get them enrolled into another school.

I walked out of my office just as Desmond came out of his.

"The van should be here soon so we can take them up to the school."

"Alright."

We walked back out seeing everyone laughing and talking besides Chris he sat off by himself.

"Its going to take him a while to adjust to being here."

"Yeah."

We both watched as Keon walked over to Chris we continued to watch the both of them making sure that another fight don't break out. We smiled when we saw them shake hands then Chris stood up and walked over to where everyone else is at.

"Progress has been made."

"Right."

Malik walked in we walked over to him and he told us how many people can fit in the van.