Twenty-Four

The next day

Hazel
I signed my name in and so did Dave we both made our way inside of the ballroom more.

"Hello Hazel and Dave I'm Rachelle the host for today's seminar."

We both shook her hands.

"Nice to meet you."

"I'm glad you two are here today for me and my husband's seminar."

"Of course."

Rachelle gave us a run down on how the seminar will go and how long it will be. We walked on stage and sat down I gave my phone to Dave for him to place in his pocket.

About 30 minutes later everyone began to walk in Racehlle gave us microphones then once everyone was seated she got started.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Love Language Seminar I'm your host Rachelle Clare and this is my husband Dennis. We came up with this idea to bring a few couples together and talk about how we first me and how we discovered each other's Love Languages."

Everyone clapped.

"Joining myself and my wife we have Hazel and Dave Brewster, Stephanie and Leon Johnson, and lastly Khole and Brent Hill."

Everyone clapped again.

"Hazel and Dave how long have you two been married?"

"A year."

"Okay how did you and Hazel meet?"

We both looked at each other and smiled.

"I was at work when my brother brought Dave to my shop for a haircut."

"Yeah I was looking rough as hell and needed a cut I was starting to grow a fro and I wanted it gone."

"Was you skeptical about Hazel cutting your hair?"

"Yeah my old barber was a male and I never had a female touch my hair until that day."

"Hazel you're a hairstylist right?"

"Yes I a few shops and I also do celebrity clients hair was well."

"How long have you been doing hair?"

"6 almost 7 years."

"Was it love at first sight for the both of you?"

"For me yes I was automatically attracted to Dave and knew that I wanted things between us to go further than us just being friends."

"I was definitely intrigued by Hazel."

"Did either of you think that you'll be here today as husband and wife."

"Yeah," we both responded.

"With two girls and a little boy on the way no," I spoke.

"And why is that?"

"A lot of you have attended my domestic violence abuse seminar and know my story but some of you don't but to keep everything short I was in a relationship that eventually turned into a domestic violence relationship and I got hurt really bad to where the doctors said that I wouldn't be able to carry a child full term but I did and now here I am a year later with my second baby."