Five.

Ariel in m/m

Ariel
Me, Erica and Hazel are at the Juicy Crab waiting on our food to arrive.

"Ari."

"Wassup Haze," I asked as I looked up at her.

"You know I love you right."

"Yes I know Haze we're sisters."

"You've been by my side for almost 6 years with my business and you're my right hand when I felt like giving up when I first started my shop you kept pushing me to keep going and I thank you for that."

"Where are you going with this Haze?"

I hope she's not about to fire me.

"I'm giving you Lyric House of Beauty in downtown."

"Wait what?"

"Lyric House of Beauty in downtown is yours."

"You're lying to me."

"No I'm not," Hazel went in her purse and pulled out some papers then she handed me the papers.

"What's this?"

"Open it and read it."

I opened the papers and began reading over the papers my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped.

"All you have to do is sign your name on the new owner spot."

"Haze-," Hazel cut me off.

"I know you love working for me in my shop but Ari I know owning your own shop has always been your dream just as well as mine and instead of opening your own shop you came and worked for me now it's your turn to have your own shop."

"You serious cause if you messing with me and I start crying Ima fight you."

"No I'm not messing with you Ari those papers are real Lyric House of Beauty in downtown is yours."

I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face. Hazel stood up from her seat and gave me a hug then she handed me some napkins and I wiped my eyes.

"I was just about to tell you that I'm thinking about finally opening up my own shop but now I don't have to."

"That's right."

Hazel sat back down.

"Whew y'all got me over her crying," Erica finally spoke and dabbed under her eyes.

"Congrats Ari."

"Thanks E."

"You're welcome."

"Okay so what's going on with you E?"

"Well I went on a date."

"With who?"

"Malik."

"Oh girl he's a good one."

"How you know this," Erica asked with raised eyebrows.

"Oh nah not like that D and Malik go away back since highschool then Malik moved away to New York him and D lost contact with each other up until a few months ago. Back in school Malik never slept with a lot of girls a lot of girls wanted Malik but he had a girlfriend and sadly she passed away from cancer Malik really has a big heart and he's really sweet."

"I know he's a sweet guy because our date went very well and we're going out again my guard is up because I've been hurt so many times before."

"And we understand that and soon you'll let your guard down with Malik."