Nineteen

Hazel
After a 20 hour flight we finally arrived in Tahiti and I couldn't be more happier to be off of the jet. The van pulled up to the villas two people was standing outside smiling the van stopped and Dave opened the door he got out and held his hand out for me I thanked him as I got out.

"Hello Mrs. Brewster," the lady said as she walked up to me with a tray.

"Hello."

"Ginger ale."

"Thanks," I took the glass.

She smiled then walked away.

"Let's go inside they're going to bring the bags in," Dave spoke behind me.

"Okay."

We walked inside a man smiled at us as he approached us.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Brewster follow me and I'll show you guys to your room."

We both nodded and followed behind the man Kaia was still knocked out in Dave arms and Kairi was holding my hand with a frown on her face.

"I'm Tito I'll be your butler while you all are here the personal chef have whipped you guys up something to eat."

Once inside of the villa we was showed the living room area and the kitchen I stayed back in the kitchen to eat with Kairi while Dave followed behind Tito.

"Are you hungry Kai?"

"Yes."

I nodded and picked Kairi up placing her on the counter I got us both plates down and fixed us something to eat I gave her plate.

"Thank you mama."

"You're welcome baby."

We both started eating and Dave walked in without Kaia.

"Y'all couldn't wait on me?"

"Nope."

Dave shook his head then he grabbed a plate and fixed him something to eat.

"How you like Tahiti so far babe?"

"I love it it's so beautiful can't wait until tomorrow so we can start exploring the island."

"Right."

My phone rung I looked down seeing the hospital calling I stopped eating picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello," I spoke.

"Hello Hazel this is nurse Michelle how are you doing," she spoke.

"I'm fine and you," I responded.

"Good I'm calling with some news regarding Mrs. Wilson."

"Is my mama okay?"

"She's better than okay she's breathing on her own now so she doesn't need the ventilator normally people who've been in the type of accident she's been in it takes them a little longer to come off of the ventilator but she's fighting."

"Thank God."

"Yes ma'am now she's still in a comatose state but she's breathing on her own we're about to take her up to CT for scans and I'll be calling within an hour or two on an update with her scans."

"Okay thank you nurse Michelle."

"You're welcome honey."

We hung up I looked at Dave with a smile.

"My mama is breathing on her own so they removed the ventilator now they're about to take her to CT."

"That's good."

"Yeah it is she's fighting Dave," I spoke as my voice cracked.

"Yes she is."

"Nurse Michelle said she'll be calling within an hour or two with an update on her scans."

"Okay are you going to tell D?"

"Nah I'm pretty sure nurse Michelle called D already."

"Alright."

"Dada I gotta use the bathroom."

Dave helped Kairi down off of the counter and she rushed off to the bathroom I was about to start eating again when Dave pulled me into a hug I let out a sigh and hugged him back.

Omniscient
After going back and forth with Harold about the decision she made off of in pulse Marissa finally gave in and decided to fight for her life so she can see her kids again. Harold and Marissa watched as the nurse walk in and check her vitals and noticed that she was breathing over the ventilator. They watched as the nurse went to get the doctor and the doctor did his assessment before removing the ventilator.

"How long are you going to be with me Rissa?"

"Just a little while longer Harry I want to enjoy you as much as possible until we meet in the afterlife."

"Don't you think that Haze and D have been through enough?"

Marissa sighed.

"Harry I'm not going to die I just want to spend some more time with you Harry that's all."

"I just want to see them happy again Rissa."

"Harry they have lost that part of their happiness will never be the same again they love you as much as they love me."

Harold rubbed his forehead.

"I wish that there is more I could do Rissa but it's out of my hand my time on Earth is up but your time isn't."

Marissa nodded they both continued to talk and enjoy their time together because soon they both know that Marissa will have to return and Harold will be in Heaven.

Desmond
I got the good news that my mama is now breathing on her own and that she's still in a comatose state but her progress is good. Things will never be the same now that my pops is gone.

"You okay baby," Ariel asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah just that things are going to be different now that my pops is gone."

"I know."

I brought Ariel in front of me and placed my hands on her stomach.

"But we'll have to adjust to everything."

"Right and we will."

I nodded and decided to change the subject.

"What are we doing first tomorrow?"

"Sight seeing."

"Okay."

"Are you hungry there's food in the kitchen?"

"Yeah have the kids ate," I asked.

"Yes they have they're playing in their room."

"Okay."

Ariel stood up and I stood up as well we walked out of the room and down the hall to the kitchen.

"Are we going over to Dave and Haze villa or are they coming over here?"

"I can find out for you."

"Okay."

I got my plate down and Ariel took my plate out of my hand and I got it back from her.

"I got it baby rest your feet."

Ariel was about to protest until I raised my eyebrows at her she threw her hands up and I started fixing my plate. Losing my dad is the biggest adjustment that we all are going to have to deal with.