Six.

2 months later—February 25, 2020

Hazel
I walked into Kaia room seeing her standing up in her crib she saw me and smiled and started bouncing up and down.

"Good morning Bella."

"Mama."

I smiled and walked over to her I picked her up and kissed her then I felt her diaper. I walked over to her bathroom and turned the light on.

"Daddy and Kai are gone so it's just me and you today pretty girl."

In just two months my baby girl will be one years old and next month my other baby girl will be four years old.

After getting Kaia bathed and dressed I made my way into me and Dave room I sat Kaia in the middle of our bed and put pillows around her turned on the tv going straight to cartoons and I went in the closet to find my clothes and get dressed.

Once I was dressed I walked out of the bathroom seeing Kaia with her hands in her mouth.

"We gotta go grocery shopping pretty girl."

Kaia looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off then I picked her up. I grabbed my purse, phone and car keys off of the dresser. Just seeing Kaia look up at me with her big beautiful eyes and her smiles lights up my whole world there's nothing like a child smiling and looking at you like you're the most incredible person they've ever seen. I get that exact same feeling with Kairi and she's not even my daughter biologically.

We made our way downstairs and over to the garage door I unlocked the and walked out. I opened the garage doors and started up my car I walked over to my car and placed Kaia in her car seat I strapped her in making she was secured and once again she smiled at me this time showing her two teeth that's slowly coming in. I smiled and snapped a picture of her sending it to Dave first then posting it on Instagram.

I closed the back door and walked over to the garage door I closed and locked it then I walked over to my car getting in placing my purse in the front passenger seat

I closed the back door and walked over to the garage door I closed and locked it then I walked over to my car getting in placing my purse in the front passenger seat. I placed my seatbelt on and put the gear in reverse backing out of the garage. I pressed the button on the garage fob making the garage close then I made my way down the driveway.

"Mama," Kaia screamed.

I looked in the review mirror.

"Yes baby."

Kaia didn't say anything she just smiled and giggled.

"Say hi baby you can do it Bella."

"Hi."

I smiled real big.

"Good job baby."

"Hi," Kaia said again.

"Hi my pretty angel."

Kaia smiled.

Kaia is just the happiest baby her smiling brings a smile to my face.

About thirty minutes later I pulled up to Walmart I parked and grabbed my purse and phone I shut my car off. I got out and unstrapped Kaia from her car seat I got her out and closed the back door. I locked my doors back and made my way go to the entrance doors.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dave
I pulled up to the house and opened the garage door seeing Hazel car trunk popped and bags of groceries in the trunk. I parked and got out of my Range Rover and locked my doors. I placed my phone and keys in my pocket then I walked over to her trunk I grabbed a few bags and made my way inside of the house. I walked into the kitchen and sat the bags on the counter.

"Hey baby."

"Hey babe."

I walked over to Hazel and kissed her.

"Where's Bella?"

We heard her screams then she came in her walker.

"There she is."

I walked over to Kaia and bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Hey dada baby."

"Dada."

"I love you princess."

I kissed Kaia forehead once more then I made my way back out of the kitchen and to the garage to get some more bags out of Hazel trunk.

After doing a few trips with the help of Hazel we got all of the bags of groceries out of her trunk and now we're putting up the groceries.

"Babe when are you doing your domestic violence seminar?"

"Thursday on the 27th."

"Okay I'll be there I'll have either my parents or your parents get the kids."

"Alright."

I glanced at Kaia seeing her watching me and Hazel.

"Have she tried taking any steps yet?"

"No cause as soon as I walked into her room after my shower I gave her a bath got her dressed placed her on our bed surrounded by pillows put on cartoons and got dressed then we was out to the grocery store."

"Oh okay."

Fifteen minutes later the groceries are put up and I got Kaia out of her walker and sat her on her feet then I stood in front of her but I backed up some.

"Bella."

Kaia looked at me then she looked at Hazel.

"Mama."

"Yes baby."

"Bella," I said gaining Kaia attention back.

Kaia smiled at me then she took a step.

"Babe get your phone out," I spoke.

Hazel stood up behind me and got her phone and started recording since I'm taller than Hazel I squatted down some.

"Come on baby walk to dada," I encouraged.

Kaia took another step and Hazel let out a squeal.

"That's it baby come on."

Kaia clapped and smiled then she took some more steps towards me and Hazel. Kaia fell down before me and Hazel could say something she stood back up and stumbled a little before she got her balance.

"Dada," Kaia spoke.

"Come on pretty girl you're almost there."

Kaia stretched her arms out to me and walked to me I smiled and once she got in my reach I scooped her up and kissed her repeatedly.

"Yay baby you did it."

"Yay Bella," Hazel spoke.

Kaia looked between the both of us and smiled showing her two teeth at the bottom.

"We got two parties to plan within two months."

"Right."

"I already booked the photographers."

"Okay so next we gotta get the cakes and decorations."

"Yep."

Kaia let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes I kissed Hazel and made my way upstairs to Kaia room to put her down for her nap.