Twenty-Eight

Dave
Kaia and Easton are gone with mama Marissa Haze is gone to work and I got Kairi and Zylon with me. We just left the orthodontist office and now we're heading to drop Kairi off at cheer camp.

"Zy you want to go to your MiMi Marissa house?"

"I was wondering if I can hang with you today."

"Yeah."

"Daddy."

"Wassup baby girl."

"I know I still have a couple years before I actually go off to college and I was talking to mama earlier about going to my top college choice."

"Okay and what will that be?"

"Xavier University."

"In Louisiana?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay if that's your top college choice then I'm all for you to go."

"I have two more choices but I really want to go to Xavier University."

"With your grades I'm sure you're going to get in."

"Is Xavier University a HBCU," Zylon asked.

"Yes Zy it is."

I pulled up to the highschool and drove around to where the football field is I parked near the entrance. I got out and grabbed Kairi cheer bag from the back I walked around to the passenger side and opened Kairi door and she got out.

"I'll call you when I'm ready daddy."

"Alright babygirl."

Kairi kissed my cheek then she ran towards the entrance. I got back in my Bentley seeing Zylon sitting up front. I placed my seatbelt on and put the gear back in drive and drove off.

"What are we going to do today dad?"

"I'll probably drop in at the Safe Haven for a little then grab something to eat and head home."

"Can we play 2K when we get to the house?"

"Of course."

Zylon nodded I turned up the radio some and continued to drive.

Desmond
I had to leave the Safe Haven earlier because Ariel had called my phone telling me that I need to get home asap. I pulled up to the house and parked my car I got out and locked the doors back and walked inside of the house.

"Babe," I called out.

"In the kitchen," Ariel responded.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Destinee and Dj sitting at the counter and Ariel staring at the both of them.

"What's going on?"

"Y'all want to tell him or me," she asked.

Destinee and Dj didn't say anything.

"Where's Dani and Xai?"

"She's at cheer camp I just dropped her off and Xai is with my mama."

"I thought y'all was supposed to be with ya GiGi Kara."

"They was there but they ended up leaving when she went to the laundry room to come back here."

"For what," I asked.

"This one was smoking weed and this one was about to have sex," Ariel said as she pointed to Destinee and Dj.

"Where you get weed from Des?"

"A friend."

"What friend?"

"Samaya grown ass."

I nodded and looked at Dj.

"Who was you about to have sex with?"

"Don't worry she wasn't about to let me get that far."

"She would've if I wouldn't have walked in."

"Nah she wouldn't have mama."

"What's the girl name?"

"Naya."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"I want her to be but after today I don't think that she will."

"You gotta go about things the right way son."

"I know and I'm sorry for disrespecting the house."

"Yeah I'm sorry too for disrespecting the house."

"Gon back to work baby I'll handle them."

"I want the house spotless by the time I get back."

"Yes ma'am," Destinee and Dj spoke.

I kissed Ariel then she walked out of the house I leaned up against the counter as I watched Destinee and Dj both stand up and start cleaning up the kitchen.

Hazel
I had just finished up with my client we hugged then she walked to the front to pay. I grabbed my broom and cleaned up my station Ariel walked into the salon floor she greeted everyone and walked over to me.

"Haze you have time to grab something to eat?"

"Yeah I got some time."

"Okay."

I grabbed my purse, phone and keys we walked towards the front of the salon I checked the appointment book then I walked out of the salon behind Ariel. We walked over to her car and got in.

"Girl I almost liked to kill your neice and nephew."

"Who?"

"Des and Dj."

"What they do?"

"Girl they left my mama house and brought they asses back to the house."

"For what?"

"Caught Des smoking weed and Dj was about to have sex well he claim the girl wasn't letting him get that far."

"You're lying."

"I wished that I was right now they're back at the house with D and they're cleaning up the entire house from top to bottom I had to get out of the house cause I was about to strangle the hell out of them."

"Damn."

"Tell me about it when I get off later they'll know what their punishment is."

"Talk to them and see what's going on with them as well."

"I am because how the way that they're acting is new."

"Yeah it is."

"What you want to eat Haze?"

"Subway is fine."

Ariel nodded.

"Have Kairi started talking about what college she wants to go?"

"Yep she's looking at going to Xavier University."

"Is Dave going to let her go you know she's his baby?"

"Yeah but I know that when the time comes he's going to be crying."

"He is cause his first babygirl is gone off to college."

"I'm surprised Des, Kai, and Dani haven't started talking about homecoming yet," Ariel spoke.

"It's coming Ari just be patient."

"Hopefully Dave and D act right when they tell us they got asked to the homecoming dance."

"You know they're not."

"Right."

Ariel pulled up to Subway we both got out and she locked her car doors and we made our way inside of the restaurant. We both made our way up to the counter I placed my order first and Ariel did the same.