Twelve

The next day

Dave
I woke up to Hazel on top of me knocked out. Last night was crazy I know I got Hazel pregnant again there's no doubt in my mind about it. After putting Hazel to sleep I went out and bout some pills and water for her to take. I also went by our other house and picked up my Range Rover.

"Babe," I called out.

Hazel groaned and put her finger on my lips.

"Shhhh stop yelling."

I chuckled.

"I'm not yelling."

Hazel groaned I chuckled once more then I stood up wrapping Hazel legs around my body then I walked into the bathroom I sat Hazel on the counter and she was pouting I went in the cabinet and grabbed two pills and handed it to her followed by a bottle of water and she took the pills and drunk the water. I walked over to the shower and turned it on for myself and Hazel.

An hour later we both made our way downstairs heading towards the door we decided to have a family breakfast date with everyone from both sides of the families.

"What if you're pregnant again," I asked as I opened the passenger door for Hazel.

She got in the looked at me.

"Then I'm pregnant again I know what went down last night even though I was drunk as hell Kaia is really our rainbow baby and every child after her will be loved and our blessing and miracles because for years I was told that I wasn't going to even carry a child to full term but I did."

I nodded and closed the passenger door and walked around to the driver side and got in. If Hazel do get pregnant then I'm hoping for a boy but if I'm having a girl I'll be excited just the same I'm already a girl dad so having another will not hurt at all.

"What you over there thinking about," Hazel asked.

"Just about how my life has changed over the past year and a half almost 2 years."

"I feel you on that."

"What's the next city you're going to take over with Lyric House of Beauty & Bar?"

"I have no idea I'm going to get on Instagram and ask my followers what city should I come to next I want to go where no one has ever thought about putting a business at I want to change the game."

"Baby you already changing the game."

Hazel smacked her teeth.

"You know what I meant."

"I know love I was just joking with you but that is a good idea."

"I know. How's the safe haven coming along?"

"It's coming along pretty well can't wait for it to be finished."

"Me too I'm ready to see all of your hard work you put it into it."

"I can't wait for you and everyone else to see it as well it's going to be something to remember I believe I'm going to make history with this."

"I believe that you are."

I smiled as at Hazel and continued to drive we're both making moves for our kids to be straight and when they have kids they'll be straight as well.

Hours later

Hazel
After moving into our new house and putting the kids down for their nap I'm now in my office with Ariel going through some orders that I personally want to ship out. Now that I officially have my warehouse and have hired a great team they handle everything online for me and from time to time I pop in and check on them answering any questions that they may have.

"So Dave really leaving the music industry?"

"Yep he's working on his last project now then I think he's going to do a last tour nationally and internationally and then that's it."

"Wow so whats he's going to be doing with all of his free time?"

"Of course spending it with me and the girls but he's actually working on a safe haven with D he might get into acting I'm not sure."

"Okay I know my husband and he's going to try and get Dave into acting."

"I'm pretty sure he is."

"Haze I was thinking that whatever your next location be would should combine our shops together."

"You mean give it a new name?"

"Yeah something different but from the both of us."

"That's a great idea you got any name suggestions?"

Ariel frowned.

"I didn't get that far ahead I didn't think you would agree or think that it was a good idea."

"Why not?"

Ariel didn't say anything she avoided eye contact with me.

"Ariel."

She looked up at me.

"Okay you real life gotta stop doing this it's okay for you to suggest ideas to me you don't have to be afraid to."

"I don't want you to think that I'm coming for you and your businesses you made me."

I frowned and jerked my head back.

"I'll never feel that way and you didn't make me Ari we made each other from day one You was by my side and when I wanted to give up you wouldn't let me when I would sometimes have mental breakdowns and I couldn't work you filled in for me honestly Ari I wouldn't be where I am without you. I didn't give you my downtown shop for nothing I gave it to you because I see the potential in you and you're so afraid of showing that because you're afraid of hurting me sis you're not it's enough money for the both of us to eat."

"So you wouldn't be upset if I start selling hair and lashes?"

"Do you want my vendor number?"

Ariel was shocked as she looked at me.

"What?"

"Matter of fact don't even answer that what's the name of your hair line so I can text Vena and tell her to make your logos too."

Don't laugh cause it's basic but LuxHair."

I nodded and sent a text to my warehouse manager Vena and gave her the run down.

"Now as far as our shop together how about we call it Dynasty House of Hair," Ariel suggested.

"I like it."

"Cool."

We continued to do the orders that we have a few minutes later my phone started going off I already knew that it was from my Instagram post I made not too long ago about what city should I come to next. I unlocked my phone and turned the notifications off for now so I can finish up these orders with Ariel.