Eleven

Hazel
Dinner was amazing and now we're heading to the club I think I'm not sure but I don't want to go to the club.

"Babe I don't want to go the club."

"We're not going."

"Then where are we going?"

"You'll see."

I nodded. A few minutes later we pulled up to a house I looked over at Dave who was smiling.

"Who's house is this?"

"Ours I remember a few months back before we got married and we was talking my wife told me how she wanted her dream house to be built you thought I was sleep since your head was on my chest and I was quiet but I wasn't sleep I was up the entire time making mental notes on everything. The next morning me and D found this land and hired some constructors who got to work."

"But baby I was talking about a year or two for us to get this built."

"That's cool and all but I didn't want to wait a year or two."

"So this where you and D been coming in the mornings instead of the studio?"

"Yep."

Dave got out and helped me out Desmond and Ariel walked over to us.

"Happy birthday sis," Desmond said as he hugged me.

"Thank you."

"Damn this a nice house."

"Yeah it is."

I looked around for everyone else.

"Where is everyone else?"

"They're at the club celebrating for you I had a feeling that you didn't want to go to the club so I told D and we both agreed to bring you and Ari here."

"Let's go inside."

Dave handed me the key then me and Ariel made our way up to the house while Dave and Desmond followed.

We walked in and my mouth dropped at the sight.

"Damn," Ariel spoke. 

"I know."

I felt arms wrap around me.

"The only thing I did was our room and the girls room I left everything else for you to do."

"Okay."

I turned towards Dave and kissed him.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"LETS TAKE SHOTS," Ariel yelled.

"Agreed."

We walked into the kitchen and Dave walked over to I'm guessing the liquor cabinet.

"Wait we can't drink," I said remembering Desmond's sobriety.

"I'm good Haze I want you and Ari to have fun I'll have a shot or two celebrating with you but that's it."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

I nodded Dave came back with four shot glasses and the liquor Ariel got the liquor and opened it then she poured everyone a shot.

Few hours later

Dave
I watched as Hazel and Ariel dance and sing around the kitchen I looked over at Desmond and he shook his head.

"Alright baby lets go."

"Aww already."

"Yeah."

"Okay well lets go so I can fuck you good."

Desmond laughed and I shook my head then followed behind them to let them out.

"HAZE DON'T FORGET TO JUMP ON DAVE'S DICK," Ariel yelled.

Desmond covered her mouth and we dapped with his free hand then they walked over to the SUV. Once they was inside I closed and locked the door back and made my way back to the kitchen not seeing Hazel.

"Haze," I called out.

I heard her giggle. I walked out of the kitchen i felt something at my foot I looked down seeing her shirt followed by the trail of her clothing.

"Babe."

Haze appeared at the top of the stairs naked and I got hard.

"Which one is our room?"

I jogged up the stairs and grabbed Hazel by her hand and lead her over to our room I opened the door allowing Hazel to walk in. Hazel walked over to the bed and laid down.

"Get naked with me Dave."

I chuckled and came out of my clothes I walked over to the night stand and plugged my phone up along with Hazel's phone. I unlocked her phone and went to her period tracker seeing that she's ovulating definitely putting on a condom. I locked her phone back and went inside of the night stand grabbing a condom. Hazel climbed on top of me allowing her juices to coat my dick.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Hazel stood up a little on her feet and placed my dick at her entrance.

"Put the condom on."

Hazel took the condom out of my hand and tossed it across the room and before I could respond she slowly slid down on my dick which caused me to let out a grunt.

"Baby I need a condom on."

"Fuck that condom."

Hazel came back up to the tip of my dick and slowly slid back down and I placed my hands on her ass.

"Stop playing and ride this dick."

"Yes daddy."

Hazel started bouncing on my dick and I threw my head back as I felt her juices fall on my dick.

"Oouu shit," Hazel moaned.

"Shit just like that baby."

Hazel looked at me then she bent down and kissed me I wrapped my arms around her waist and began fucking her back.

"Fuck baby," Hazel moaned.

I flipped us over and placed one of her legs on my shoulder and had the other bent in my forearm. I slid back inside of Hazel making her throw her head back I slid out and slid back in making sure to touch her g-spot.

I then started to fuck Hazel nice and slow and she started moaning my name.

"Go deeper daddy."

I went deeper causing Hazel to try and close her legs indicating me that she was about to have an orgasm I kept her legs open I then removed her leg from shoulder placing it in my forearm keeping them opened as I fucked her.

"I'm about to nut," I spoke.

"Nut all in your pussy baby," Hazel spoke.

And I did exactly that I stopped moving as I nutted Hazel let out a loud moan as she came as well. I put Hazel legs down and laid on her catching my breath before we get started on round two. We might or might've created a baby tonight.