Thirty

2 weeks later

Dave
My mama had came and got the kids and I'm getting ready for me and Hazel's date night in the guest room it's been a good lil minute since we've been out on a date. I had went by Ariel and Desmond house for Ariel to braid my hair. I made my way downstairs I walked into the living room and sat down I checked the time seeing that we had an hour left to get where we needed to go.

About 35 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around seeing Hazel.

"Damn."

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah mama."

I stood up and we walked out of the living room and over to the front door. I unlocked and opened the door for Hazel she walked out I walked out behind her. I closed and locked the door then I unlocked my Lamb truck doors we walked over to the truck I opened the passenger door for Hazel and helped her in. I closed the door and walked around to the driver side and got in.

It's been a minute since me and Hazel went bowling so that's what we're doing then we're going to grab something to eat and watch a movie.

"It's been so long since we've last went bowling and I'm excited."

"Me too."

"Habe you talked to Brian?"

"Yeah he said he'll be here this weekend to see us."

"Okay."

When Brian graduated college and started working and saving his money he moved hisself and Mackenzie out of the city.

Hazel phone rung she looked down seeing that it was my mama calling more than likely it was one of the kids. Once the FaceTime call connected I glanced over seeing Zylon and Easton. Mama boys I thought.

"Hey dad."

"Wassup East."

"Where y'all going?"

"On our date."

"I know that but where?"

"Get out their business East."

"Mind your business Zy."

"Cut it out you two," I spoke.

"Yes sir," they responded.

I shook my head they fight more than Kairi and Kaia and they have an age difference between them and they get along just fine.

I pulled up to the bowling alley I parked and got out I walked around to the passenger side and helped Hazel out. I closed and locked the doors then we made our way up to the doors. I hope Hazel ready to lose.

Kaia
I walked over to Kairi room I knocked on her door once she told me to come in I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Hey Bella."

"Hey Kai."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

She looked at me and I sighed and walked over to her bed and sat next to her.

"I know when something is wrong with my sister now what's wrong."

"I have a crush on this guy."

"Who is he?"

"Marquis."

"Tell me more about him."

"He's the point guard for our basketball team and he's so cute,"I paused.