Fourteen

Hazel
Dave walked in with the bag I got it from him and rushed to the bathroom since I have to pee I got the plastic cup off of the counter and handled my business. I finally looked in the bag seeing four tests.

"Four tests babe?"

"Yeah I had to get extra tests just in case you wanted them."

"Two tests would've been fine."

I placed the other two boxes in the medicine cabinet then I opened the first box taking out the two digital tests. I handled my business then I washed and dried my hands both tests was turned over. There was a knock at the door then Dave peeked in.

"You took the tests?"

"Yeah we have to wait five minutes."

Dave nodded and wrapped his arm around me.

"How you feeling?"

"Besides nauseous anxious for sure."

"Have it been five minutes?"

"Nope got four minutes left."

Dave nodded and we remained silent for the next four minutes my timer on my phone went off I turned the timer off and Dave picked up one test and I picked up the other.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

We both turned the tests over.

"How you feel?"

"I'm happy."

"Me too."

"Hopefully you're having a boy."

"You don't like being a girl dad?"

"I love being a girl dad but I do want to have a boy."

"I want to have a boy as well so we're good on that."

"Alright let's head back downstairs to our baby girl party."

"Right."

We walked out of the bathroom and out of our room heading down the stairs Erica walked over to us.

"Hey Haze Bella first outfit came in so I hope you don't mind that I changed her outfit and the shirts you ordered came as well so I handed out the designated shirt to everyone you and Dave have to change shirts," Erica handed us our shirts.

"Thanks E."

"You're welcome."

We hugged then she made her way back towards outside Dave took of his shirt and I placed mine on top of tank top. We walked back outside Dave walked over to the grill and I walked over to the face painting where Kaia sat with my mama.

I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures and recording her getting her face painted.

"Mama did Kairi get her face painted?"

"She did she's running around with Dani and Des."

"Okay."

The lady finished up and held up the mirror in front of Kaia and she just looked at her face.

"Mama," Kaia said.

"I see baby."

Kaia reached her hands out for me and I got her. We started walking towards the bubble machine. I sat Kaia down then she started playing with the bubbles soon all of her cousins came over and started playing with the bubbles as well. I then made my way back in the house to check on the food.