Twenty-Six

Later that night

Dave
Me, Desmond, Hazel and Ariel arrived at the warehouse we walked in and made our way down the stairs. When they heard us coming they snapped their heads in our direction and their eyes went wide.

"Y'all wasn't expecting for us to find y'all simple minded asses did y'all," I spoke.

Mika, Orlando, and Darrius all sat tied up. Orlando is Hazel's ex the one we had the shoot out with at the mall and he ended up being paralyzed.

Orlando hired Darrius and Mika to break into mama Marissa house had her shaken up and left bruises on her.

"I want them to suffer."

"Baby that was the plan," I spoke.

I nodded to my boys and they stood them up and then chained each one of them to the ceiling.

"How we going about doing this D," I asked.

"I was thinking pulling teeth one by one followed by breaking off fingers one by one."

Desmond grabbed the pliers and walked up to Orlando he snatched the tape off his mouth and held his mouth as he pulled a few of his teeth out of his mouth. Once Desmond was finished I grabbed another pair of pliers and walked over to Orlando I grabbed his left hand and started breaking his fingers of course he yelled for us to stop but we wasn't listening.

Ariel walked up to Mika and punched her in the face then the stomach.

"Babe you have any acid?"

"Yeah."

"Have someone to bring it in."

"H bring in the acid."

Hakeem aka H smirked and nodded he suited up then he walked out to get the acid.

"Sis what are you about to do?"

"You'll see D."

Hakeem walked back in with the acid and sat it under Mika Hazel stepped forward and I was right behind her just in case this bitch try and kick Hazel Hakeem opened the lid.

"Lower her in the acid."

Hakeem nodded and lowered Mika body in the acid she kicked and screamed pleading for us to stop.

"I was pleading for your brother to stop but he wouldn't."

Hazel let her sit in the acid for a few minutes before she had Hakeem to raise her back out of the acid. Hazel grabbed the gun off of the table and loaded it.

"Uh sis-," Hazel cut Desmond off with a blank stare.

Desmond threw his hands up Hazel cocked the gun and aimed it right between Mika eyes before she let out a shot.

"I got tired looking at her face y'all have fun."

Hazel sat the gun on the table then she walked over to me and kissed me.

I watched as Hazel walk upstairs with Ariel right behind her.

"We need to wrap this shit up," I spoke.

"I'm right here."

"D you should be used to how me and Haze act around each other plus that just turned me on."

"And that's why my sis is pregnant now."

I shrugged my shoulders then I picked up the same gun that Hazel had and Desmond picked up the other gun he loaded then we both cocked the guns at the same time. We looked at each other and nodded as we fired shots off into their bodies.

Once we was done and out of the house I had Hakeem and his boys burn the warehouse down.

The next morning

Ariel
I was cleaning up the kitchen when I felt a tug at my legs I looked down seeing Dj and I smiled at him which made him smile.

"Yes baby?"

"Yes baby?"

"Juice please."

Dj held up his cup for me and I took it I walked over to the refrigerator and got out the apple juice. I opened his sippie cup and poured him so juice in his cup I closed it and handed it to him.

"Tank you mama."

"You're welcome baby."

I placed the apple juice back in the refrigerator and finished cleaning up the kitchen. Once I was finished cleaning up I made my way down the hall to the laundry room I opened the dryer and placed the dry clothes in the basket.

"What you think you're doing?"

I jumped and glanced back at Desmond.

"I'm putting the clothes in the basket."

"I can do that you just go sit and relax."

"Fine."

I walked out of the laundry room I called out for Dj to follow me upstairs to his room so I can help him get dressed.

My phone dinged I looked at it as I was finding Dj some clothes seeing that it was Hazel I responded back to her letting her know that I'm down for going to get our nails and toes done and shopping.

Once I had Dj outfit picked out I got him dressed and brushed his hair. We walked over to my room and I changed out of my house shoes and grabbed my purse we made our way back downstairs.

"Where you two going?"

"Dj is staying with you I'm having a girls day with Haze."

"Okay where y'all going?"

"To the mall and to get our nails and toes done."

"You need any money?"

"No babe you placed a wad of cash in my purse," I spoke as I went in my purse and pulled out the wad of money.

"Oh yeah."

Hazel text me telling me she was outside I said goodbye to my boys then I walked out of the house closing the door behind me. I walked over to Hazel car and got in we hugged and I placed my seatbelt on and Hazel drove off.

"How is mama Marissa doing?"

"She's good she's with mama Faye now at the spa."

"Oh okay."

Me and Hazel continued to talk about the plans for our new shop that we're doing together and the locations that we're thinking about taking over as well as how we'll go about doing the interviews and how many people we want working at the shop.