Twenty-Seven

10 years later— June 13, 2030

Hazel
I walked over to Kairi room I knocked on her door and she yelled for me to come in I opened the door.

"Good morning mama."

"Good morning babygirl."

"Is breakfast ready?"

"Almost can you get your siblings up," I asked.

"I'm already up mama," Kaia spoke as she walked out of her room.

"Well that leaves East and Zy."

"Okay."

I made my way back downstairs with Kaia right behind me. Kaia greeted Dave then she got the plates down from the cabinet sat them on the counter then she got the cups and walked into the dining room.

"Is everyone up?"

"Kai is going to get East and Zy up."

"Okay."

Kairi is now 14, Kaia is 11, Easton is 9 he'll be 10 soon and lastly Zylon just turned 8.

"Good morning mama," Easton spoke as he walked in.

"Good morning East."

Easton walked over to me and kissed my cheek then he dapped up Dave. Zylon walked in not speaking to anyone making me raise my eyebrows.

"You're not speaking Zylon?"

"Sorry good morning mama."

"Aye your mama isn't the only parent here."

They laughed and spoke to Dave once Dave finished up with cooking breakfast we fixed everyone's plates then we all walked into the dining room and sat down.

"Zy what's wrong?"

"I'm nervous about getting my braces removed."

"Everything is going to be fine Zy," Kairi spoke.

"Yeah little bro you're going to have that perfect smile again."

About 3 years ago Dave, Easton and Zylon went riding on four wheelers and they was supposed to wear helmets and didn't Zylon ended up running into a ditch causing damage to his mouth which resulted in him getting braces. When I found out I went off on Dave and we wasn't speaking for a while now everytime the go riding on the four wheelers I make sure they have on helmets.

"Kairi what time is camp?"

"1:00 after today I have to be there at 9:00."

"Okay."

"Wait camp?"

"Cheer camp daddy."

"Damn that's today?"

"Yes sir."

Dave modded we all continued to talk and eat breakfast once we were done everyone cleared the table and placed the dishes in the dishwasher. I started up the dishwasher then made my way upstairs to get ready for today.

"Mama Marissa said that she's on the way to get Bella and East."

"Okay."

"How many clients you have today?"

"Last time I checked just two but I'm sure I'm going to be booked up today."

"Will you be able to take Kairi or you want me to?"

"You can take her because I'm sure I'm not going to able to leave."

"Make sure you take a lunch Haze even if it's just for 15 minutes."

"I will."

Dave nodded and went into the bathroom I walked into the closet and looked for my outfit for today.

"Mama or daddy," I heard someone call out.

"Closet," I responded.

Kairi walked into the closet I looked back at her with a smile before I went back to finding my outfit.

Kairi
College has been heavy on my mind lately and I need to talk to my mama about the decision I've made and hopefully I'll get in.

"So I've been thinking?"

"About," my mama asked.

"College and my college options."

I'm a straight A student so I know that every college is going to be after me hopefully I get into my dream college.

"Okay so what's your top college choice?"

"Xavier Univeristy."

"And your second and third choice?"

"Spelman and Howard."

"Alright your grades are amazing so I'm sure all three colleges are going to want you."

"Yeah they are and probably more so it's going to be hard to decide."

"Yes it will but I know you're going to go with your top college choice."

"Yes ma'am plus you and daddy told me that I don't have to attend college here in Georgia and after much researching I fell in love with Xavier University."

"Okay."

"Are you taking me to cheer camp or daddy?"

"Daddy is more than likely I'm going to be booked."

"Okay I'll talk to daddy then about it."

"Alright."

I walked out of my parents closet and walked out of their room going over to my room. I walked into my closet to get my cheer shorts and shirt along with my socks and shoes. My mama have a upstairs and downstairs closet and so do I but she have three floors and I have two. I'm definitely spoiled but I don't go bragging about what I have and being flashy. I walked out of my closet and laid my clothes on my bed and placed my shoes on the floor.

"Kai how long will you be at cheer camp," Kaia asked as she walked into my room.

"Um probably until 5 or 6. Wassup?"

"Can I hold your MCM bookbag?"

"Yeah when we go shopping tomorrow remind me to get you one."

"Okay."

"I'm going to go shower you know where the bookbag at."

Kaia nodded and walked into my closet and I walked into my bathroom. Kaia is really shy and quiet and not interested in purses or carrying them around so for her to finally come out of her shell is really big and I'm here for it. If Kaia needed anything she had me or my mama to carry it for her in our purses.

After showering and washing my hair I got out of the shower and stood at my sink. I brushed my teeth then I got started on my skincare routine I then plugged up my blow dryer. About 20 minutes later I'm done with my skin care routine and I got started on blow drying my hair. Once my hair was blow dried I moisturized my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail I unplugged my blow dryer and wrapped it up placing it back in the drawer.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my bed and got dressed. I walked into my closet and grabbed my cheer bag and made my way to my second floor to get my pompoms and place them in my cheer bag.