Three.

**Just Hazel's POV giving a lil background on Erica.***

Later that day

Hazel
I'm finally home after being at the salon all day and honestly I'm glad to be home with my babies. I parked in the garage and I didn't see Dave's Range Rover I grabbed my things and got out. I walked up to the door and unlocked it going inside I closed and locked the door behind me. I made my way upstairs to me and Dave room to shower and change. When Dave and the girls get back we gotta have a talk.

After I showered and changed into some lounge clothes I made my way back downstairs hearing the garage door open and seeing Kairi.

"Mama."

"Hey pretty girl."

Kairi ran to me I bent down and scooped her up.

"I missed you."

"Aww baby I missed you too."

"Can me and Bella get some loving too," Dave said as he walked in holding Kaia.

"Of course."

I walked over to them and kissed them both.

"How long have you been home?"

"Uh a good forty-five minutes."

"Oh okay."

Dave finally closed and locked the door. We walked into the living room and I sat Kairi on her feet and she walked over to Dave who was placing Kaia in her swing.

"Babe we have to talk," we said at the same time.

Once Kaia was in her swing Kairi started playing with her Dave walked over to the couch and sat next to me.

"You go first."

"I want to host a domestic violence seminar to talk to the females who survived and left their relationship and talk to the ones who are in one and in need of getting out."

I then went on and gave Dave the run down about what happened at the salon."

"Yeah go for it baby you got my support a 100%."

"Okay your turn."

"I want to start my own teens safe haven this have been on my mind heavy since New York and I've been talking with Darrius about it."

"A teen safe haven?"

"Yeah it's like a group home for teens who are basically homeless and don't have their parents and their families wants nothing to do with them."

"How are you going to run the safe haven when you're a rapper who will be going on tour?"

"I'm retiring."

"What?"

"I'm leaving the rap industry lemme explain why Kai is starting school soon and I don't want to miss any of Bella's milestones you can't keep dropping everything to go on tour with me and then kids your businesses is thriving and I think it's the best decision for me family is first."

"Okay baby so how do you want to retire?"

"Survival is going to be releasing soon so I want to have a big release party then I'm going to make the announcement at the party."

"Okay."

The doorbell rung Dave stood up and got the door I looked over at Kairi and Kaia seeing Kaia not in her swing but next to Kairi on the floor sleep. I snapped a picture of them and posted it on Instagram. Dave walked in with Erica.