Seventeen

Dave and Kairi in m/m

Dave
Since we got back from the hospital Hazel have been quiet right now she's in Kaia room putting her to sleep and I had Kairi.

"Alright Kairi that's enough pictures baby girl it's time for bed."

"No."

"Kairi Chanel."

Kairi smiled.

"I just playing daddy."

"Mhmm gon' to the bathroom before you got to bed."

Kairi got down from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"I got Kaia down for bed."

"Okay."

"Where's Kairi?"

"In the bathroom."

"Oh okay."

Hazel walked over to the dresser to get her night clothes. Kairi walked out of the bathroom I stood up from the bed.

"Night night mommy."

"Night night baby."

Hazel kissed Kairi forehead then we walked out of the room and over to her room I turned on her light and followed behind Kairi to her bed. I pulled the covers back and Kairi climbed into her bed and I tucked her in.

"Mommy okay daddy?"

"Yeah baby mommy just going through something right now."

"Oh."

"Goodnight princess see you in the morning I love you."

"Night night daddy I love you too."

I kissed Kairi forehead then I turned her light off and her nightlight came on I walked out closing her door then walked back into me and Hazel room.

"Baby."

"Yeah baby."

Hazel walked over to me.

"Can we do a family getaway this weekend?"

"Yeah."

"Okay I just want to getaway for a little while this is all too much."

"Alright that's fine I'll handle everything you continue to relax."

"You joining me in the shower?"

"Nah baby you go ahead."

"Dave come join your wife in the shower."

"Don't gotta ask twice."

"But I did."

"Get naked."

"Yes sir."

Hazel stripped in front of me and walked into the bathroom I didn't rush with taking off my clothes following behind her making sure to lock the bathroom door just in case Kairi come in here don't need her seeing anything she don't need to be seeing.

Omniscient
Marissa walked around the beautiful place where she's awaiting her fate when she saw a man who looked just like her husband she frowned and squinted her eyes and let out a gasp when she realized that the man she was seeing was indeed her husband Harold. Marissa rushed over to Harold and touched his shoulder. Harold turned around and smiled and grabbed Marissa hand.

"You're in a coma too?"

"I wish that I was Rissa but I'm no longer present on Earth."

Marissa gasped and covered her mouth and shook her head.

"It can't be."

"It is Rissa the impact from the accident killed me on the site."

"Then I want to be with you Harold."

"It's not your time Rissa I done everything that I needed to do it was my time."

"It need to be my time Harry what am I going to do without you I can't live without by my side you're my husband my soulmate we supposed to die together."

"I know but God had other plans for me Rissa."

Marissa shook her head understanding but at the same time in disbelief that when she get out of the coma she have to continue life without her husband.

"We can spend time with each other while you're here Rissa Haze and D already lost one parent they don't need to lose two."

"And I lost my husband Harry."

Harold didn't say anything he pulled Marissa into a hug and kissed her forehead and rubbed her hair letting out a sigh. At the scene Harold stood over his body watching the EMTs try and revive him he knew it was over once they tried for five minutes and didn't get a pulse Harold had walked over to Marissa knowing that she wouldn't feel his touch nor his presence since she was unconscious he kissed her and placed his hand over her heart and turned and walked away.

Marissa is really contemplating about dying and being with Harold she can't imagine life without him and right now her heart isn't worried about her only two children just Harold because she's feeling the lost spiritually and when she come to she'll feel it physically. She know for a fact that Harold isn't going to let her give up easily and die leaving their only two children without both of their parents but right now that's out of the window once she calm down it'll change.

Desmond
The doctor said that the chances of my mama surviving is very slim and she might not make it. I sat in the kitchen staring at the whiskey glass that I poured contemplating on downing the whiskey back. I felt arms wrap around me I looked back seeing Ariel.

"You okay?"

"Nah my pops is gone and my mom might not make it it's a lot going on."

"I know it is but baby drinking isn't the right thing to do."

"Baby I just poured the liquor I didn't drink it I've been staring at it since I poured it."

"Oh."

"Pour it out for me baby."

Ariel nodded and grabbed the glass and poured the whiskey out.

"I checked on Haze."

"Oh yeah how she's holding up," I asked.

"She say she fine but I know my sis and she's not fine."

"Give her time to come around-," Ariel cut me off.

"And tell me how she's feeling I know baby."

My phone dinged I looked down seeing Dave informing me about the family getaway that's happening this weekend and that we can tag along. I responded back letting him know that we're down I need this getaway and I know Ariel do too.

"Was that Dave is Haze fine?"

"Yeah we're going to the Bahamas this weekend for a family getaway."

"Okay cool I need this getaway."

"Right."

"When we leave?"

"Tomorrow night at 10:00 so we gotta be up."

"Tomorrow is Thursday."

"I know so we gotta get to packing and spend all day tomorrow with getting the kids ready and getting last minute things."

"Okay. Are we leaving from Dave and Haze house?"

"Nah they're meeting us here."

"Okay."

I stood up from the stool and we walked out of the kitchen I reached back and turned the light off and we made our way upstairs to our room. The head nurse that's in charge of my mama care I made sure to let her know to keep me updated as much as possible.