Forty-Two

Ariel
I pulled up to my salon seeing police cars I furrowed my eyebrows I grabbed my purse and shut my car off I locked my doors and rushed over to the salon I walked inside seeing a lot of things broken and two of my stylists in cuffs.

"What in the hell happened?"

"Are you Ariel Wilson the owner?"

"I am."

"Officer Nelson we had gotten a call about two of your stylists fighting so we came down and access the situation your manager is gone to the hospital due to her head having a gash from breaking up the fight."

I looked over at the two stylists.

"What's rules number 1, 2 and 3," I spoke.

"We're a family, always show each other respect no matter and no fighting and keep the drama at the door."

"Exactly and you two didn't do that."

"Duchess and Latoria you're fired."

"But-," I kept them off.

"But nothing you two destroyed my place of business by fighting my manager is at the hospital due to a forehead gash."

They both dropped their heads.

"Whoever y'all lawyer will be have them to get in touch with me because you two will be paying for the damages."

They both nodded then the police escorted them out luckily no clients was in here. I sighed and shook my head.

"Don't worry about it Ari I'll sweep up the broken glass."

"Thanks Tamera."

She nodded.

"Can anyone tell me what started the fight?"

"Latoria found out that Duchess was sleeping with her fiancé and she's pregnant by him."

"What are you serious?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Damn okay listen y'all clean everything up I'm about to check on Porsha and then I'm going down to the police station and talk to Latoria."

They all nodded I walked out of my salon and over to my car I got in and made my way to the hospital. I knew it was a reason for Latoria to physically put her hands on Duchess because one Latoria don't fight unless she's pushed and she's one of my best and sweetest stylists.

My phone rung and it was Porsha telling me that she's about to get discharged and she'll be home soon and I told her that I'll stop by after I leave the station she also told me not to fire Latoria before we ended the call.

I pulled up to the station I left my phone and purse in the car. I walked inside and over to the desk I dropped my keys in the bin.

"Who are you here to see?"

"Latoria Woodard."

"Right this way."

The officer stood up and we walked through the station and over to the interrogation room Latoria looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Are you being charged?"

"Thankfully no but I do have bail but it won't be until a couple hours before I can be released."

"I'll handle that but how are you holding up."

"Not good like I can't believe Craig slept with Duchess and got her pregnant."

"Yeah I heard about that."

"And it hurts even more because I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago."